• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My favorite movie ever is on!!!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:21 PM
  • 21 Replies

Dumb and Dumber is on TBS. I love this movie! I think it's hilarious. What's your favorite movie? Do you like Dumb and Dumber?

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SugarMama99200
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:23 PM

LMAO!! OMG i remember seeing that in the theater dang i feel old lol

momcat437
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:24 PM

I'm not a big Jim Carrey fan---one of my favorites is "A League of Their Own"--I love Tom Hanks!  Oh, and my favorite tear-jerker is "the Notebook"!

krazymom2k03

i do not like Jim Carrey i like George Clooney

My children are  fully vaccinated so yours doesn't have to be!

You're Welcome.

SGJsmom

Not a fan of Dumb and Dumber. We are watching Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, also not a fan, but my DH likes it.

prue2012
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:25 PM

those are one of those movies you watch the first time and say omg that was so freaking stupid.  but then you keep watching it and it sticks to you.  i love this movie and the kids just think it is so funny lol

ashley22ky
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:26 PM

Quoting SGJsmom:

Not a fan of Dumb and Dumber. We are watching Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, also not a fan, but my DH likes it.

That movie is ok, def not a huge fan though. My other favorite is Step Brothers and Happy Gilmore.  Will Ferrel is so funny.

cjsmom0206
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:27 PM

I don't know why, but I really can not stand Dumb and Dumber. The crazy thing is, that is usually the type of humor I like. I have several favorite movies, Sleeper's, Shawshank Redemption, It's a Wonderful Life.....comedies? hmmm? Austin Power's, just about anything with Seth Rogan in it, Bad Santa, Step Brothers...lots

surfarosa25
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:28 PM

Dumb and Dumber is my all-time favorite. My family quotes it all the time and we've probably watched it over a hundred times :D

killerbootsedited.jpg picture by surfarosa25

897872001185823511.gif War Eagle image by auburnfan06Fam10-1.png smaller image by todd_tanya_millerVBAChope1.gif vbac blinkie image by freddie0429

copperswifey
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:28 PM

haha I watched it earlier. I love all those stupid  movies....grandma's boy, step brothers, superbad and so on and so on.  I'm entertained easy, it doesn't take much and it shows lol

missamanda86
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:28 PM

OHHH i got to watch 'When Innocence is Lost' on lifetime today...ive seen bits and peices and i FINALLY got to watch the whole thing...and i LOVE it...that movie is just a really good movie (well to me anyways)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)