• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

male wedding rings.

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:29 PM
  • 15 Replies

Which is the best?

titanium, white gold, platinum are their any others?

can anyone give me some pros and cons on any of them?

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
necro1134
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:30 PM

my hubby has a white gold ring..i dont know of any pro or cons for it though...we just liked to color of it lol

cjsmom0206
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:31 PM

My husbands is Tungsten Carbite and it's beautiful. Pros It doesn't scratch, its a super strong metal and it's a great color.  Cons...you cannot have it sized and if it gets stuck it has to be cut off and then it's ruined.

thebestbrianne

My hubby's is white gold. I would have gone for titanium but it is freakin expensive, so is platinum I think.

Join me at Non-Religious Mommies!

It's ok to be open-minded!

CarlaD

My husbands ring is titanium and yellow gold.  It is awesome looking!  It is incredibly durable, you cannot damage it.  It needs very little upkeep, just a good rubbing now and then and it looks new.  It weighs next to nothing though it looks like it would be heavy.  We went with titanium because he worked with nuclear weapons at the time and they have a lot of titanium- we liked the significance.  Only downfall is that is cannot be re-sized.  It's ok for him though, he has been the same size forever!!

joshlor2

they also have stainless steel

the best is whichever one fits you dh's personal style

SugarMama99200
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:32 PM

lmao i know my hubs ring is one of those but cant remember which lmao oops im so bad i know lol

LeXisMoMMi04
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:33 PM

Quoting cjsmom0206:

My husbands is Tungsten Carbite and it's beautiful. Pros It doesn't scratch, its a super strong metal and it's a great color. Cons...you cannot have it sized and if it gets stuck it has to be cut off and then it's ruined.

yeah I heard something bout someone having this kind of ring and they had to cut his finger off bc they dont have anything that can be cut into this..

hmmm... how is it price wise?

LeXisMoMMi04
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:34 PM

haha thats funny...

my SO doesnt even care lol as long as it doesnt have diamonds.. I told him dont worry, I'll have all the diamonds :)

Quoting SugarMama99200:

lmao i know my hubs ring is one of those but cant remember which lmao oops im so bad i know lol

s.ayala
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:34 PM

Quoting cjsmom0206:

My husbands is Tungsten Carbite and it's beautiful. Pros It doesn't scratch, its a super strong metal and it's a great color.  Cons...you cannot have it sized and if it gets stuck it has to be cut off and then it's ruined.

we both have Tungsten, given the nature of his job he wanted something heavy duty, i have the same ring as his. he wanted matching.

cdnmom24
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:48 PM

My hubby's is yellow and white gold, it also has a diamond in it. He only wears it out for special occasions. In his profession, it's too dangerous to wear any rings. His dad almost lost his finger because it swelled up before he could get it off when he smashed his finger at work.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)