Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tired of my husband

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:30 PM
  • 2 Replies

Anyone else??

I love my DH and thats not the problem. Its just that he's unemployed right now and his Brother is living with us also unemployed.  My house is not big and my DH hates me to clean because he feels he needs to help ( which I insist on) and my BIL has his crap everywhere and my house is soooo filthy right now but if I complain my DH says " well theres too many people here for the house to be perfect"..I'm not asking for perfect just all the laundry and dishes to be done.   I'm going crazy..When he was working  I had everything down to a science but now its too crowded..AGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ashley22ky
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:31 PM

Light a fire under their asses girl. Everytime something is out of place that belongs to him (the brother if he's the messy one that really should be working AND helping you clean), throw it in the trash. Maybe he'll get the hint when he's out of clothes.

CafeMom Admin
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 2:32 PM

wave

Hi
aaspye,

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms

Marriage and relationships

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom. You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!
\The CafeMom Admin Team

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)