Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone else alone tonight?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:36 PM
  • 28 Replies

So my hubby left this morning for some training for work and Im so paranoid that some weirdo is watching me through the window..I live out in the woods and its so scary at night, And forget about watching my favorite show supernatural.

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cjsmom0206
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:38 PM

yes, and I haven't heard from him since Friday night....boo.

SugarMama99200
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:39 PM

I get nervous at night too when hubs is gone at nite. I try to stay away from those shows too when hes gone cause then i freak out over every noise i hear lol.

nemiller
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:40 PM

no, but it feels like it.  my husband has been super distant the last few days, and it would be easier for me if he WERE gone.  and, yes, i know that... we spend a lot of time apart thanks to his job.

i hope your hubby gets home soon and you have a good night (as good as it can be).

jeskaM
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:41 PM

ahh im sorry girl...im dreading the september deployment

Quoting cjsmom0206:

jeskaM
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:42 PM

sorry to hear..what does he do?

Quoting nemiller:

no, but it feels like it.  my husband has been super distant the last few days, and it would be easier for me if he WERE gone.  and, yes, i know that... we spend a lot of time apart thanks to his job.

i hope your hubby gets home soon and you have a good night (as good as it can be).

LeXisMoMMi04
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:43 PM

LoL im the same way.. my fiance' has been gone most of our relationship and I feel like that all the time.. I wont watch CSI or any crime shows (THAT I LOVE SO MUCH)... I just walk around the house with my phone in my hand.. and sometimes I make my DD sleep with me (on nights that I'm really nervous) lol im such a loser :)

jenny53669
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:44 PM

yep hubbies 1st night back to work after a month off...im a lil nervous...its my 1st nite with all 3 kids and i have to do it all in the a.m...i have an 18 day old baby and she eats usually while my hubby gets the oldest on the bus...should be interesting

KelseyNovy87

yup. hubs is 900+ miles away for 6 weeks of training. we live in a 2nd floor apartment, but i'm still paranoid. the door is locked at all times, there's a chair in front of the door, and i've got a big ass kitchen knife under my matress.

Daisypath Vacation Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

aapye

*sigh* I wish I was alone.. My Dh is unemployed and driving me crazy

LeXisMoMMi04

UGHHH my fiance' is thinking he is getting deployed in 2011, im already dreading it.

Quoting jeskaM:

ahh im sorry girl...im dreading the september deployment

Quoting cjsmom0206:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)