Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need your help!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:53 PM
  • 7 Replies

We are having identical twins and we are trying to find braclets or anklets to seperate them.  I know that I have seen them before... does anyone have any idea of where I can find them? Or am I totally crazy??

I'm starting to think the last part.. lol

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MrsDuNn06
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:56 PM

when in doubt... google it!

preview imagepreview image

preview image

sanatchison
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:59 PM

what about a tiny dab of nail polish on one of their toes......

sanatchison
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:00 PM

http://www.adorablebabygifts.com/adorable_products/jewelry/boysname_bracelet_d.htm

HopeMamma
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:02 PM

I know you can find them at JcPenny. I was looking for some for my boys but I never bought them. They were not to expensive either. I think if I can remember like 45 dollars or something. The nail polish is kind of a cute idea.

mommaross2

are you a sahm? just asking cause if you are you could get creative, and maybe go to a craft store and they sell the little kits that you can make bracelets and stuff, and maybe you could make them one!!!!! idk it just sounded cute, and it could even be more sentamental later on in years, cause it was something you personally made for them.....like i said it just sounded cute...I would do it!!!!

good luck though momma!

A child is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for  three years, and in your heart till the day you die!!!! boy n girl

Anica81

I'm sorry,but I don't know.  Here's a BUMP!!!

aangel414
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:05 PM

I THINK THIS IS A GREAT IDEA!!!!!

Quoting mommaross2:

are you a sahm? just asking cause if you are you could get creative, and maybe go to a craft store and they sell the little kits that you can make bracelets and stuff, and maybe you could make them one!!!!! idk it just sounded cute, and it could even be more sentamental later on in years, cause it was something you personally made for them.....like i said it just sounded cute...I would do it!!!!

good luck though momma!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)