Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone have a Moby Wrap, and NOT like it??

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:06 PM
  • 5 Replies

Im looking for some pros/cons of the moby wrap...

My Son and Daughter to be!
My mommys boyFinally a little girl!!

I also have custody of my 3 nephews!!
My big KidMy helper!
My snuggler

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
AriMicSun
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 12:34 AM

I'm bumping this because it's my BFF's baby shower next week and I bought her the Mobywrap!

hmommy07
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 12:37 AM
I have a sling and a moby wrap. the sling is a lot easier to get my baby in but after about 10 minutes i am ready to take it off because it hurts my back. the moby on the other hand takes longer to put on but is very comfortable and doesn't strain my back a bit. the only con to it i would say is it is really long and it touches the ground when you are wrapping it so if you do it in a public place it is difficult to keep it from getting on the dirty floor.
rikafawn
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 4:20 AM

i love my moby!  the only neg thing i can think of is that it is a lil hard to get wrapped by yourself.  i tend to have my so wrap me while im holding her so that i dont have to try to get her into it after i wrapped it.  that works well.  but seriously she loves it! and it is very comfy and doesnt hurt your back.  its also great for preemies that tend to get lost in reg carriers or slings. and if you do kangaroo care it works great at concealing your topless and supposedly you can bf while the lo is in there(must be for women with smaller boobs than me though lol)

ballerina18
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 4:26 AM

The moby wrap is FANTASTIC for young babies. When my daughter turned about 5 months old..she grew out of it though. I have had both the moby and mei tai. I still use the mei tai at 17 months old! Both are great carriers...but there is a learning curve to wearing the moby.

good luck

moby:

mei tai:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 4:32 AM

I love my moby its soooo wonderful. Its comfortable and my ds loves it. It is hard to get the wraps down at first. I still only know how to do one by myself, but the one I can do work for us so no pressure to learn another way. I hope that one day soon I can do the back carry way by myself, so far I have to get dh to help me. Oh and the touching the floor part drives me nuts too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)