Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wedding Pics...

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:11 PM
  • 46 Replies

hey guys! im new here so i want to show off my wedding photos... and i want you to do the same! here it goes...

*so i don't know if you guys had an experience like mine, but my step dad was the man in my life... he was my dad... and even though my real dad was there sometimes, i loved them both... and i was torn between who was going to walk me down the aisle. my step dad told me that my real dad should... and so he did... but i couldn't leave my step dad out... you could tell he was shocked when i stopped to hug and kiss him "bye.." :)*

*Tyler's Mom*

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JakobsMommy127
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:20 PM

I dont have any wedding pics i got married at the court house but your wedding was BEAUTIFUL!!!!

MrsDuNn06
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:21 PM

hello and welcome . here are my wedding pics. we have been married almost 3 years! i cant believe it. we were 20 when we got married :)

hubby and his brothers

preview imagepreview image

preview image

addisonsmom3794
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:24 PM

Pregnancy ticker

yvonne25
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:29 PM

Aww..I love your cake!! So pretty with all the flowers!

Quoting addisonsmom3794:

yvonne25
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:33 PM

myboy28
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:35 PM

groombrideAll you young mothers photo's are "Beautiful", this ol lady was married before the computer, guess I'll have to scan some of our photo's and then add them as well, but not tonight, I'm feeling kind of lazy. Thanks for sharing your day...

Lady Bugs
addisonsmom3794
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:37 PM

Thank you!  We had such a great time!  It was amazing!  It started at 1 pm and went until 5 am the following day!  No one wanted to go home!

Quoting yvonne25:

Aww..I love your cake!! So pretty with all the flowers!

Quoting addisonsmom3794:

Pregnancy ticker

kristen1307
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:44 PM

Here are some of mine...  We got married almost 4 years ago.  It was a very small wedding, but it was what we both wanted.  We got married by a JP at a local park that is all natural stone formations.   It's actually called Rock City Park. 

AbbyTomsmom
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:46 PM

My four year anniversary is coming up pretty soon.  March 5 to be exact.  We are renewing our vows in 2012 in the catholic church and I can't wait so I can have the wedding I wanted.  My mom kinda took mine over and said it needed to be cheaper than what I was expecting.  At that point I was just happy to be marrying my hubby.  I had waited a really long time for it.  We will have been living together for 9 years on May 3. 

JOIN MY NEW GROUP SHIFTWORK.  FOR  SHIFTWORKERS AND WIFES OF SHIFTWORKERS

dragonflykiss44
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:50 PM

was your hubby wearing camo?? you looked so beautiful. and your wedding was gorgeous. congrats hello and welcome! LOL

here are the only ones i have on the computer. i was 19 hubby was 20, this was over 8 years ago.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)