Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please help me!! Calling All Accountant Mommies (not a tax question)

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:26 PM
  • 4 Replies

I am taking classes for my accounting degree and I have an essay to write tonight. I was hoping someone could help me by explaining something to me. Ok... the question is:

Explain the components of cost-volume profit analysis. What does each component mean?

Well, I know what the five components are, but for some reason I cannot find anything about "volume or level of activity." What would you all suggest that I write to elaborate on that component of CVP analysis? Thanks in advance ladies!

The Post Killas!

If you are a momma that always gets igored, or just a post killer... join my group!

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
orionsmom1
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:30 PM

please ladies... i am desperate!! lol

The Post Killas!

If you are a momma that always gets igored, or just a post killer... join my group!

orionsmom1
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:32 PM

no accountant mommies tonight? :(

The Post Killas!

BingsMommy
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 12:10 AM

I understand the question 100%, but I don't remember the components right now. Did you look on the objectives at the beginning of the chapter ?  Or look in the index on the back of your book.   I graduated in 2000.  As I am seeking to take some classes to refresh my memory.  Try You Tube, I go there sometimes when I forget stuff.

BingsMommy
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 12:14 AM

It's a manufacturing question.  Tell me what the components are to jog my memory.  

You can also try Yahoo Answers, and AccountingNetwork.net (I think that is the website).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)