• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Motivate me....EDIT: I DID IT! Added LOTS of pics in case you don't believe me! :)

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:38 PM
  • 14 Replies

Ok, ladies, help me out please! I need to go do my nightly cleaning! I am usually really good about it, which is why it usually only takes me 30 min to an hour every night to get the entire house very clean. But now, kids are in bed, DH is watching TV, and I can't get motivated to get off here and get started! Help me out please!

EDIT: Thanks mommas, I did it, and now I will wake up to a **clean** house in the morning. You not only motivated me, you made me laugh!! Here are some pics in case you don't believe me, lol.

kitchen

more kitchen

kitchen again lol

dining room

more dining room

LR

More LR--hubby didn't want to be in the pic, lol

bathroom

Our room--I didn't make the bed bc I am about to get in it, lol

BR again

And another angle

So, what do you think? Does it pass inspection? lol....no pics of the kids room, they are sleeping. And I didn't do the basement either. But...this is the result of you ladies motivation! Feel free to post your pics!

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SugarMama99200
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:42 PM

im in the same boat mama LMAO

Army_Mom_2_Boyz
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:43 PM

Ok, take your hand of the mouse and slowly step away from the computer, and no one gets hurt!!

rolling on floor

lovinmommiehood
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:43 PM

bump

LaNette000
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:44 PM

I am needing to do this tomorrow I work better wehn the kids and husband are out of the house. Plan to mop the floors and vaccum the carpet and tidy up. Want it to smell nice too, will do the bathrooms and try to catch up on the new huge pile of laundry.

NANA21
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:45 PM

Do it now, so when you will wake up to a nice clean house!!!

I hate waking up to a mess, dont you?

lovinmommiehood
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:46 PM

Quoting LaNette000:

I am needing to do this tomorrow I work better wehn the kids and husband are out of the house. Plan to mop the floors and vaccum the carpet and tidy up. Want it to smell nice too, will do the bathrooms and try to catch up on the new huge pile of laundry.

Lol, so do I, but my kids are 2 and 1 and I am a SAHM so they are always here, and hubby doesn't have to work most of the day tomorrow! So this is it! Lol--when you are done you can come on over here!

kandycain
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:48 PM

You know if you don't you'll have unexpected guests FIRST THING tomorrow morning. That always happens to me.

TwiceasNice77
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:48 PM

You seem like the type of lady that keeps her house clean, so if you really don't want to get up, i don't blame you just look forward to tomorrow, instead of a half an hour to an hour of cleaning you would be doing about an hour an a half of cleaning.

lovinmommiehood
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:50 PM

Lol, reverse psychology? Ok, ok, I am going!! :) Thanks.

Quoting TwiceasNice77:

You seem like the type of lady that keeps her house clean, so if you really don't want to get up, i don't blame you just look forward to tomorrow, instead of a half an hour to an hour of cleaning you would be doing about an hour an a half of cleaning.

LaNette000
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:51 PM

LOL  I would start the queit chores tonight. But banging around in the kitchen right now may make some people very mad at me .LOL Yep, if you have young children, best to get it done and out of the way while they sleep. OK< stop dawdling around , get your behind busy, I would help, but can't jump through this computer. hehehe. This way you won't dread waking up in the morning to a cluttered mess.

Quoting lovinmommiehood:

Quoting LaNette000:

Lol, so do I, but my kids are 2 and 1 and I am a SAHM so they are always here, and hubby doesn't have to work most of the day tomorrow! So this is it! Lol--when you are done you can come on over here!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)