Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need sme help finding some great children's boks about...

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:07 AM
  • 6 Replies

ok, so i have a friend that is married.  she has a son that is not her husbands son, but from another relationship was in.  my friend and her dh got together when her son was 2 years old.  and he is now gonna be 5 years old and is asking why his last name is differant than theirs.  he doesn't really know that her dh is not his dad, but yet he doesn't call him dad.  i know that's weird, right?  lol  anyways, do any of you know a great book about having a step dad or a book that will make him understand this situation?  i would really appreciate it!!!  thanx!

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
SugarMama99200
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:17 AM
RaulitosMommy
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:20 AM

Theres a book called " Mommy What's a Stepdad?"

tattooI am a tattoed, pierced, non-church going, public school sending, vaccinating, spanking, swear word using, bilingual teaching, MAC makeup obsessedLipstick 3, don't skinny dip-I chunky dunk, single mom of a beautiful boy!

crysjuls
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:23 AM

thanx imma check that out.

Quoting RaulitosMommy:

Theres a book called " Mommy What's a Stepdad?"

MissAndrea125
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:24 AM

Oh man, I had to go to this stupid parenting plan seminar and there was a list..... shit I don't remember what it was called but they commented on one and said it was great. I'll google it and see if anything catches my eye and reminds me.

MissAndrea125
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:30 AM

There's one called My mommy and daddy don't live together anymore, and I think thats the one they were talking about. I guess it isn't exactly their case, but maybe it can give an idea of what happened to his bio dad. Sorry, I tried.

crysjuls
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:40 AM

thank you!

Quoting MissAndrea125:

There's one called My mommy and daddy don't live together anymore, and I think thats the one they were talking about. I guess it isn't exactly their case, but maybe it can give an idea of what happened to his bio dad. Sorry, I tried.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)