Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG!!! SO optimistic...cautiously excited**UPDATED IN RED**

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:08 AM
  • 25 Replies

I've been trying to move from Southern Cali to Middle Tennessee, especially since I was fired last month...I've been sending out my resume to possible employers in Tn like crazy even though EVERYONE was saying it's a waste of time. No one is going to hire me when I'm out of state. Well I did it anyway and I prayed hard..really hard this past weekend especially....and check it out!!! I got an email just now from a bowling center about an hour from where I want to live in TN that is hiring an operations manager position around March 1st....which is EXACTLY when I was going to try to move anyway!!!! AND AND AND....in July, they're opening a new larger bowling center IN the town I'm going to be living in!!!! Holy smokes!!! Okay okay calming down....don't want to get overly excited. But I seriously think this might be the answer I've been praying for so hard....

Had to get it out!!! Can't wait to call the people tomorrow asap!!! Thank GOD!!!!

Whoot whoot!!!!

smile

**So thebowling alley hasnt been very good about returning my calls or emails. BUUUUTTTTT In the past week, I've gotten 3 calls from another 3 companies in Mid TN!!! I actually have an interview set up for when I get out there!! So it's OFFICIAL!!!!! I'll be leaving Cali the last week of the month!! I'm driving out there on my own to get my apt set up with our stuff and buy some new furniture and whatnot. Then I'll fly back here to spend my son's 2nd birthday and our going away party with a buncha friends and family. And then Jack and I will fly back to TN for good!!! Can't wait to start this new chapter in our lives!!!!****

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sunstar1mw
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:10 AM

Congrats!! Hope everything works out for you!!!

big smile mini

myboogiewoogie
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:11 AM

that is amazing! I'll pray about it for you!  good luck!

"Real isn't how you are made," said the Skin Horse. "It's a thing that happens to you. When a child loves you a long, long time, not just to play with, but REALLY loves you, then you become real."
                                                                                  -The Velveteen Rabbit

SugarMama99200
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:11 AM
SkysMom3808
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:12 AM

Good luck hun!! 

LaNette000
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:25 AM

Way to Go! I would love to move to Tn. and work at Dollywood theme park!  

cmc76
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:27 AM

Good luck!

clwlockey
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:30 AM
yay!!! praise the lord!! now pray for me to find any job!!! haha good luck on your call tomorrow

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:32 AM

Quoting SugarMama99200:

way to go 

gracielullaby
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:34 AM

group hugTHANKS MOMMAS!!! I appreciate the posts! my family is so so about it and it's aggrivating...thank you thank you!!

MissAndrea125
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:34 AM

awesome! Why middle TN? Thats where I live!!! Where??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)