Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone know why this could be happening?? UPDATED AGAIN

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:28 AM
  • 32 Replies

Update-- well we finally got to bed at 3am this mornig and have made it through today with no throw up just some really watery diahrerra and a small fever but he is feeling better tonight thank you to all that responded

my son went to bed at 9pm this evening and woke up at 11:30 crying i went to check on him and he had thrown up all in his bed i cleaned up everything and put him back to bed and  not even 30 min later he was crying again and he had thrown up again he is not running a fever and does not act like he feels bad right now he is on the couch watching a movie and does not act sick at all could it just be that something that he ate today upset his stomach or something like that i am confused this has never happened before if anyone knows what might have caused this i would appreciate opinions please

UPDATE-- well its 1am an i gave him some water to sip on and her threw that up too. any ideas of something that will calm his stomach? if he cant keep down water what could he possibly be able to handle?

pregnancy calendar
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steph2884
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:30 AM

I'm not sure :( Maybe he ate something for dinner that just upset his tummy. I hope he feels better tomorrow.

pregnancy calendar

baby

squidlife4me
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:31 AM

how old is he?  is he coughing at all?  He might have eaten something thats just making him a little sick. My oldest is 3 and when he coughs he pukes.. so thats always another option!

Sorry hes a sicky poo mama!

MommyTo2Boyz
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:31 AM

I'd say either food poisoning or a virus.  We had a virus last year that my youngest kept vomiting most of the night but he didn't have a fever.

Aislinn
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:32 AM

It was probably something he ate that did not agree with him. Could be a little tummy bug. Keep doing what your doing and make sure he stays hydrated. Good luck, Mama!

Dixichic

he is 2 1/2 and no he is not coughing at all. he seems perfectly fine.

Quoting squidlife4me:

how old is he?  is he coughing at all?  He might have eaten something thats just making him a little sick. My oldest is 3 and when he coughs he pukes.. so thats always another option!

Sorry hes a sicky poo mama!

pregnancy calendar
goskim25892

My dd acted normal when she threw up too. He could have the touch of the flu..just bump up the fluids slowly ( so you know he can keep them down) and just keep and eye on him. Hope he feels better soon momma!  

if he can't keep liquids down try popsicles

skywatcher1973
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:34 AM

No clue but my DS just had a tummy ache tonight, not sick just tummy hurt. Anyway try some off brand stuff called Anti-Nausea Liquid works great for Nausea & upset tummies

katie2007709
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:35 AM

my dd has done this a couple times with no explanation...

she used to cry and make herself throw up....  also could he be congested??

i think once or twice she was running a fever the next day.. just keep an eye on him and give him clear liquids and crackers..  hope he feels better soon

Tired of being ignored??  Come join us at the post killahs!!  You will always get a response on your forums!! big smile mini

http://www.cafemom.com/group/97050

Se7enTh1rt3en

Sounds like a mild stomach virus - my youngest son just got over that a couple weeks ago.  He was throwing everything up, for no apparent reason - he didn't have a fever, a cough...he wasn't even congested at all.  Hope your LO feels better soon!

sweetgrl120275

My daughter has done that before, you just have to ride it out. It is possible it will happen again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)