Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why can't they have at least one fat girl....

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:35 AM
  • 22 Replies

sweating, and struggling through a workout DVD so I don't feel so bad? LOL seriously though, I am trying to lose weight and it would be nice to see a "before" in with all the sexy "afters"!  Oh, well......

Proud C-section, breastfeeding, baby wearing mommy to Jude Andres born on 10/31/08

Loving wife to Rico, who is in Argentina right now, waiting for me and his son, who he has never met, to come down there and be a family.  If he had a choice, he would be here, but he didn't.  I miss him with all my heart, love him more than you can imagine, and am counting the days til he holds me in his arms again.

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MikeysMom51108
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:37 AM

I know what you mean.

I have a cardio dance video. "great for all fitness levels" Yeah right! If I could figure out how to get my body to move like that, I'm sure I'd be fine. And, of course, it's 4 extremely skinny women doing it, so I can't even see how a fat woman does it!

I'm thinking about buying some Richard Simmons videos...

thisloveofmine
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:39 AM

lol omg you are so right.

BrideMommy2Be
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:42 AM

Hahaha I am doing "bollywood" dancing!  You need no dance experience whatEVA!

Good idea about Richard Simmons!!!!!  I am seriously considering that.......

Quoting MikeysMom51108:

I know what you mean.

I have a cardio dance video. "great for all fitness levels" Yeah right! If I could figure out how to get my body to move like that, I'm sure I'd be fine. And, of course, it's 4 extremely skinny women doing it, so I can't even see how a fat woman does it!

Proud C-section, breastfeeding, baby wearing mommy to Jude Andres born on 10/31/08

Loving wife to Rico, who is in Argentina right now, waiting for me and his son, who he has never met, to come down there and be a family.  If he had a choice, he would be here, but he didn't.  I miss him with all my heart, love him more than you can imagine, and am counting the days til he holds me in his arms again.

shanibug06
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:42 AM

i have one!!! hehe. i have a sweating to the oldies that i used when i was pregnant with my oldest dd (she's 12) and i'm honestly thinking about using that one instead of the other two that i have with EXTREMELY skinny people doing it. my body doesn't move like theirs!!

Quoting MikeysMom51108:

I know what you mean.

Billie_Bush
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:47 AM

LMAO! or a bunch of themmmm. that would make me feel good, we can all lose it together... but.. oh wait. Im the only one gettting smaller.. baaaahahahahahahaha

sweetgrl120275
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:49 AM

I do Turbo Jam and it has a big girl in it. I love it too.

burch731
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:51 AM

I'm thinking of trying the new "Dirty Dancing" excercise video with the dances from the movie ~ has anyone tried that one yet???

Billie_Bush
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:52 AM

no but there is one called www.flirtygirlfit.com and i think i want to try that one... .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

Quoting burch731:

I'm thinking of trying the new "Dirty Dancing" excercise video with the dances from the movie ~ has anyone tried that one yet???

Aislinn
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:53 AM

Mama, that may be how you make your millions. I am not joking, THAT product would sell!

BrideMommy2Be
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:55 AM

bouncinggood idea!

Quoting Billie_Bush:

LMAO! or a bunch of themmmm. that would make me feel good, we can all lose it together... but.. oh wait. Im the only one gettting smaller.. baaaahahahahahahaha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)