Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG I am cracking up about The Bachelor tonight!!!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:55 AM
  • 6 Replies

Ha Ha I am laughing so hard at these pitiful women who are freaking out and crying like their life is over for a man they barely know. I read somewhere that they are actually kept in that house with no tv, no news, no every day life. I can see how they are totally obsessed by the time this is over, but wow dont make us all look that bad!!! hee hee

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
gagetristan
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:02 AM

Anyone watch tonight??

21noahsmama21
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:03 AM

Some are just crazy, and some I genuinely feel bad for.  But you know they're all drunk half the time, lol!

gagetristan
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:05 AM

Yes! Every scene they are holding a glass!!! How funny!!

Quoting 21noahsmama21:

Some are just crazy, and some I genuinely feel bad for.  But you know they're all drunk half the time, lol!

Athenas_mom
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:07 AM

I'm so happy he got rid of Shannon. She was creeping me out. When someone you've never met before knows every little detail of your life including your brothers girlfriends name it's time to notice the red flags that say STALKER.

So far Stephanie and Naomi are my faves.

Take a guess...have some fun...see if you win.
http://www.expectnet.com/games/NoahHayse

gagetristan
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:08 AM

Yes, Shannon was freaking me out too. She was too into him for me!!! Freaky!!!

Quoting Athenas_mom:

I'm so happy he got rid of Shannon. She was creeping me out. When someone you've never met before knows every little detail of your life including your brothers girlfriends name it's time to notice the red flags that say STALKER.

So far Stephanie and Naomi are my faves.

kasey22
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:53 AM

I like Stephanie and Melissa.  I can't stand Megan, though, so I'm extremely happy that she's gone.  And, yeah, Shannon is a little freaky. 

I just last weeks episode tonight, too, and did anyone else think that it was so sweet to bring Sophia to see Stephanie for her birthday?  I was so happy for her!

Love Dove chocolate?  visit my site

http://www.dove-chocolate-discoveries.com/kaseyrackley

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)