Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

McDonalds Kids party question

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:11 AM
  • 4 Replies

Has anyone here done a mcdonald's kid party? If so, how did it go? About how much did it cost? Did the kids enjoy it? What can i expect if i set one up? Sorry for all the questions, but I'm trying to figure out a cheap place for my son's 2nd bday.. Everything I've googled really hasn't given me much info so.. Help! TIA!

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
hmjones2005
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:15 AM

LOL I remember having like my 4th or 6th Bday party at McDonalds. It was so fun. Ok mind you that was many eons ago though. I don't think it's that expensive, but might be a little old for a 2yr old. Does he really eat McDonalds and are you inviting his "friends" who also eat there? That is definitely something to consider. For my son's 2nd bday we just did it at a park and did family only, but it is also in Sept when it's warm out. You might just have it at home and invite immediate family only. We decided to just do big parties for the milestone bdays like 1,5,10,16, etc. The others will be small and mainly family. That way it cuts back on the cost, but the kids still have fun. GL

krazynellie
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:50 AM

I did my son's b0day there a couple yrs ago. They all had tons of fun. It costed about 150-175 bucks for 10 kids and that includes a cake and goodie bags. They set up for party and clean up after party. It was awesome.

Do you want someone to talk to laste at night when you can't sleep? Click my siggy to join:

Do you love showing off your kids and the different things they do? Click my siggy and join now!

TannersMommy09
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:20 AM

Here's a link with some mcdonalds party info. Hope it helps.

http://www.groupii.com/mcparty/zumbehl/default.asp

Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family
CafeMom Admin
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:17 AM

wave

Hi
NJRMommy,

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms

Planning Your Kid's Birthday Party

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom. You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!
\The CafeMom Admin Team

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)