Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi from Puget Sound

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:22 AM
  • 8 Replies

just found the site thanks to FreeRangeMom on twitter and am extremely busy mom of three, 8, 6, and 4, wit hthe 8 yr old adhd and ocd, fully employed by day and chauffer to the kids any other time, looking for ways to deal with the adhd and ocd issues and help her succeed in life and school.

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
miss_nevin
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:23 AM

Ill give ya a bump for Puget Sound

mnky
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:24 AM

Welcome!  I'm here in P.S. also!

I think you'll find a lot of help on here-  Good Luck

JAX_Mami
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:26 AM

how are youwelcome to cafemomtry doing a group search for moms of ocd/adhd or special needs. sorry i don't have any info but hopefully you'll find help on here.

BUT

duke25fan
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:27 AM

Hi, Welcome to Cafemom! I have two DD's 4 and 7.

WA is a beautiful state. I have an aunt who lives on Grand Coulee and and aunt that lives in Oak Harbor.

I'm sure you will find some great groups on Cafemom that have helpful information about adhd and ocd.

welcome to cafemom

hmjones2005
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:28 AM

Hi and welcome to CafeMom. It's quite and interesting family we have here. :) Where in Puget Sound do you live? I am in Cali, but really really want to take a trip up there and explore all over. I am dying to go to Port Orchard and all over Seattle.

First_One_8_18
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:29 AM

Welcome to Cafemom! It's a great site if you manage to avoid the drama (but sometimes the drama is just as fun!)

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.” ~Mahatma Ghandi

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Turtleangel04
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:29 AM

HEY!!! Welcome to CafeMom from a fellow mom in the P.S. area. Get comfy this place is addicting :o)

-TurtleAngel04                                          

backpack   typing groom  

Group Owner of: NoDak Group, Glenridge E.S. Cafe and No Bully Zone (no school bullying)

MySpace: www.myspace.com/typhoonturtle   .... just say "CafeMom"

CafeMom Admin
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:06 AM

welcome to cafemom

Hi!

Thank you for joining The Newcomers Club! 

Please feel free to join in the conversation and share your thoughts with the other members here.

There are posts on the 1st page of the group to help you meet friends, find moms in your area, and search for information.  You may also want to visit our Chat room.

To explore other CafeMom Groups:

• Click on Active Posts to see what's happening now on other Groups. 
  • Click on Active Groups to find the most popular and active Groups. 
  • Click on Find Groups to search for Groups by topic or location.
  • Click on  Recommended Groups for some group suggestions by age and interest.

The CafeMom Getting Started Guide is a great place to learn more about CafeMom. 

For help setting up your profile page and adding widgets, visit the CafeMom Group... Toadily Grand Slammin Profiles .

Anytime you have a question or suggestion for The Newcomers Club, please send a message to The NewcomersAdmin Team.  We really appreciate feedback from members and we keep all reports confidential. 

coffee

Make yourself at home and enjoy the site!

<> The CafeMom Admin Team

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)