Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So MAD!!!!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:51 AM
  • 7 Replies

I sold a phone on Ebay. It was a Sprint Phone, clearly stated Sprint in the listing. The guy who bought it, didnt read the listing correctly he uses t-mobile. He asked for a refund, I was pissed off about it but agreed, I said I would refund the money. He didnt ship the phone to me, so I never refunded the money. Well he decided to file a dispute with paypal saying I never refunded him. Ummm Duh! You didnt ship the phone back. Anyways thats not the point. I'm being charged an $8 fee for him filing a claim against me. WTF??????????????

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
krazynellie
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:52 AM

WOW!!!! I would be pist too!

Do you want someone to talk to laste at night when you can't sleep? Click my siggy to join:

Do you love showing off your kids and the different things they do? Click my siggy and join now!

M0mmy0f_3
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:53 AM

Subtract the $8 from his refund. LOL thats what I would do. 

I am a young 22 year old, formula feeding because I couldn't breastfeed, cloth and disposable diapering, forward-facing at right time, junk food eating, tv watching with my kids, proud mother of 3 wonderful children. And I wouldn't change it for the world.

JAX_Mami
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:57 AM

lol thinking the same thing. there's no way you can dispute it and tell your side? sorry not familar with that. btw why does my page look so funny....like its too big to fit on the screen so it shrunk. only happens on this post.........

Quoting M0mmy0f_3:

BUT

SavanasMama08
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:03 AM

I wish I could but paypal just takes it from my bank account, because he filed the dispute and they dont want me to take the money and not pay him, so they deduct the amount it sold for plus the $8.

Quoting JAX_Mami:

lol thinking the same thing. there's no way you can dispute it and tell your side? sorry not familar with that. btw why does my page look so funny....like its too big to fit on the screen so it shrunk. only happens on this post.........

Quoting M0mmy0f_3:

SugarMama99200
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:17 AM

Quoting krazynellie:

WOW!!!! I would be pist too!

DOVE5397
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:21 AM

Quoting JAX_Mami:

Quoting M0mmy0f_3:

I AM NOT YELLING MY FRIENDS, I AM ONE THAT PREFERS TO USE CAPS.
DOVE

MOMS OF GROWN CHILDREN

You can always find this group with the following URL:
http://www.cafemom.com/group/MOMSOFGROWNCHILDREN

JAX_Mami
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:24 AM

so basically he scammed you. i'd be seeing red...that is crazy!

Quoting SavanasMama08:

I wish I could but paypal just takes it from my bank account, because he filed the dispute and they dont want me to take the money and not pay him, so they deduct the amount it sold for plus the $8.

Quoting JAX_Mami:

Quoting M0mmy0f_3:

BUT

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)