Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you could meet...

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:09 AM
  • 9 Replies

One celebrity right now, who would it be?

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
korbynsmama
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:10 AM

Easy...President Obama

austinsmomma10
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:12 AM

Maynard from Tool.

LIVING TO DIE, OR DYING TO LIVE?

mamadrama07
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:15 AM

Larry the Cable Guy

Git-R-Done! LOL!

Leahmaria7981
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:20 AM

Quoting austinsmomma10:

Maynard from Tool.

Oh, Maynard is in my top 5 and has been for a LONG time. I got to see him in concert twice and if you haven;t. i HIGHLY recommend it. My life ambition for a long time (before kids) was to sit on his lap and talk to him. I don;t find him attractive, but he's damn sexy to me. I LOVE his voice.

Yeah, but Maynard was replaced by Jensen Ackles a couple years back. I would do about anything to meet his hotness in person. I've met a lot of "celebrities" (about 50+), although most are in the horror industry. Jensen is now my top one since I have met my top 3, plus more. I really hope to meet him this year though. I would probably faint seeing him in person though...lol. I have nothing but awesome memories except for one I met, Bruce Campbell. That guy is a DICK!

Leahmaria7981
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:26 AM

This is just an extra at the end of a Supernatural episode (Jensen plays Dean on the show), but for those who might not know who he is.....

He is so freaking hot to me....lol. And his smile at the end of the video....well....I just melt every time I see it....lol. Wow!

Leahmaria7981
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:32 AM

Well, I don't think that video worked... I love this one as well. He looks like the hot boy next door in this one....

He's the one in the baseball cap. MMMMMM....lol.

Jennifer63080
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:37 AM

Dr. House!!!!!  But I would probably be dissapointed lol, cause my obsession is with his character, not the actual actor as a person........

AJsMom218
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:08 AM

NONE!  Unless I could have my wicked way with him...  Then I would like to meet George Clooney and Brad Pit together and... well.... you know.... 

Bad girl!

lujenem3
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:14 AM

Mark Harmon from NCIS or William Peterson from CSI!! Have followed both their careers and they are both still SMOKIN"!!

lujenem3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)