Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any moms have a STEAMER like the Haan to do curtains, bedding, etc?

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:07 AM
  • 4 Replies

I am looking to invest in a steamer, like the Haan with attachments not only to do my laminate floors, but to steam my bedding or pillows (it says it gets rid of dust mites) and since my curtains are dry clean or impossible to wash, steam would be good, plus I am allergic to dust mites so my couches, etc would work good.

ANYONE USE a steamer? what brand? etc?

then I need a Roomba after that! LOL

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MaddiesMaMa418
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:12 AM

I use a steamer at work. I don't know what brand because we use two different ones, but they're awesome to get wrinkles out of bedding and window treatments.  I wish I had one.

bablondie
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:15 AM

Do you work in clothing?

You should look at the name the next time you work! Lol : )

Quoting MaddiesMaMa418:

I use a steamer at work. I don't know what brand because we use two different ones, but they're awesome to get wrinkles out of bedding and window treatments.  I wish I had one.

MaddiesMaMa418
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:17 AM

I only work in the home department (I'd go nuts stuck behind the register all day!) but they do have them downstairs. In men's suits and women's dresses.

Quoting bablondie:

Do you work in clothing?

You should look at the name the next time you work! Lol : )

Quoting MaddiesMaMa418:

CafeMom Admin
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:30 AM

wave

Hi
bablondie,

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms

Living the Clean Life

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom. You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!
\The CafeMom Admin Team

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)