Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

done with winter!! how bout you all!!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:17 AM
  • 18 Replies

i am not ready for this dame snow!! we are going to get about 6-12 on wend!! I WANT SPRING ALL READY!!  iam in berkshire county, ms. just out side of columbia county. but we are close to berkshire county ms.  SO DONE WITH WINTER!!

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy2-3kiddos
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:52 AM

I hear ya.  I'm near Pittsburgh & we've got an inch or so on the ground from overnight which has all the schools delayed because for some reason the road crews SUCK this year.  Seriously, it's flippin ridiculous.  I just had to call my boss & tell her I'll be late.  We're expecting something like 5 inches between tonight & tomorrow....not as bad as you but it still sucks.

Oh & I have friends who will be driving home from South Carolina today....right through the mountains of West Virginia in in all this crap the whole way since it's coming from the south...I'm just praying they stay safe.  I've driven that in a storm before...it's awful.

Spring can't get here fast enough.

eyegirl
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:57 AM

I live in AZ and we've acctually been warm. I'm acctually wearing shorts. Send some cold my way or trade places with me for awhile.

christy1977
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:58 AM

make some room iam moving in!! lol

Quoting eyegirl:

I live in AZ and we've acctually been warm. I'm acctually wearing shorts. Send some cold my way or trade places with me for awhile.

macysmama1206
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:59 AM

I'm a sundress and flip flop girl, I hate winter.  I hate being buddled up, I hate being cold, I hate having to spend 10 minutes getting everyone's jackets and mittens and hats on, just to take them all off in the car, cause my DD won't fit in her carseat with all the crap.  She has even been saying (she is 3) "Go away cold, I want to wear dresses and flip flops."  Like mommy, I guess! lol.  But yes, I'm done done done with winter. 

"The smile of a child is a tattoo: indelible art."

"But kids don't stay where they're supposed to. You turn around and find her not in the bedroom but hiding in a closet; you turn around and see she's not three but thirteen. Parenting is really just a matter of tracking, of hoping your kids do not get so far ahead you can no longer see their next moves."
mommy2-3kiddos
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:59 AM

Omg seriously....I'm right there too!

Quoting christy1977:

make some room iam moving in!! lol

Quoting eyegirl:

mememomster
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:01 AM

I'm with you on this one! I'm soooo ready for warmer weather! The problem here isn't the snow anymore, it's the cold. It's -11 today and was -14 yesterday. I just want to be able to walk outside without 15 layers on.

Charla74
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:02 AM

I am in New York near Albany and we are supposed to get at least 7 inches tonite into weds... I wish it was spring already.... I am so sick of the snow and the cold.....

eyegirl
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:04 AM

Come on over.I'll have to hang you all from the ceiling.But with our wheather you can all sleep outside.

momto3infl
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:09 AM

Iam in FL-in the last 2 weeks we had some cooler weather being as low in the 30's and highs 40's.  But with that being said it wasnt a long enough winter for me.  This week back to the 80's.  I want winter...please. 

mommy2-3kiddos
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:11 AM

Ahh we played that game here last week...that's no fun either....

Quoting mememomster:

I'm with you on this one! I'm soooo ready for warmer weather! The problem here isn't the snow anymore, it's the cold. It's -11 today and was -14 yesterday. I just want to be able to walk outside without 15 layers on.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)