Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do You Think Tinkerbell Is Mean?

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:40 AM
  • 9 Replies

I saw a question in polls I think it was , it was asking which do you like better , Tinkerbell or Ariel. I chose Tinkerbell just because out of all the Disney Girls I like her the best lol. Some people made comments that Tinkerbell is mean , I will admit that in Peter Pan she acted like a real woman cause she was mad that Wendy was trying to steal her Peter , but what woman wouldn't feel that way? lol. What do you think? Do you think she's a bad influence?

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mamakas2
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:43 AM

I don't remember. I haven't watched it in 35 years or so. As for Ariel, she didn't exist when I was a kid, and since I have 2 boys & no girls, I have never seen the little mermaid (which I think she is from?)

olivejuicebby
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:47 AM

i think this is a dumb post.

KYChica
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:49 AM

Oh but yet you still took the time to grace us with your prescense. Thank you.

Quoting olivejuicebby:

1luvmylife
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:49 AM

yeah ..

Quoting olivejuicebby:

olivejuicebby
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:54 AM

your so welcome. gracing you once more....

Quoting KYChica:

Oh but yet you still took the time to grace us with your prescense. Thank you.

Quoting olivejuicebby:

jillbailey26
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:57 AM

I think Tinkerbell is supposed to be mean.  She was nice to Peter Pan, but that was it.

~Jill~

Brooke501
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:57 AM

I thinkTinkerbell is a bitch! However, I dont think she has any influence over children to act the way that she does. 

jacejenkins
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:01 AM

I happen to love Tinkerbell.   She is the only character I can relate with because she is considered "mean" and not a sweet girl who does everything she is told.   Tinkerbell could kick any of the Disney girls' asses anyday.  lol

Tazabeau
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:09 AM

Fairies are typically mischievous, troublesome creatures. They steal, they flit from one thing to another (talk about A.D.D.) Generally can be a pain, but they are very loyal if they like you. You want trouble aplenty, talk about a brownie. They're just plain NASTY.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)