Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For ALL Here!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:51 AM
  • 6 Replies

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Kellileanne
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:54 AM

Awwwwww,  thank you!  I am supose to move today but don't think the movers will be able to get here because of the ice storm--2" freezing rain/sleet so far.  They are telling everyone to stay off the roads unless it is an emergency. 

1471640_1230664228_med-1.gif picture by jdavis2

jazzyandpat
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:56 AM

awwwwwww thank you. you also have a good day

Kellileanne
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:03 AM

They are now closeing highways and bridges!  Every school is closed (even universities), businesses are closed, charity programs are closed, and there are going to be more closeing.  We are in a lul but we could get another inch of ice/sleet/freezing rain turning into snow (they say 5-10in) overnight.

Quoting Kellileanne:

Awwwwww,  thank you!  I am supose to move today but don't think the movers will be able to get here because of the ice storm--2" freezing rain/sleet so far.  They are telling everyone to stay off the roads unless it is an emergency. 

LaNette000
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:24 AM

Maybe just a small delay. Better to stay home/inside during ice on roads. I know you may be very excited to be moving. :)

Quoting Kellileanne:

They are now closeing highways and bridges!  Every school is closed (even universities), businesses are closed, charity programs are closed, and there are going to be more closeing.  We are in a lul but we could get another inch of ice/sleet/freezing rain turning into snow (they say 5-10in) overnight.

Quoting Kellileanne:

Kellileanne
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:33 AM

Dreading it.  But it's something I feel I have to do.  We are in a lul with the freezing rain/sleet, it will restart soon.

Quoting LaNette000:

Maybe just a small delay. Better to stay home/inside during ice on roads. I know you may be very excited to be moving. :)

Quoting Kellileanne:

Quoting Kellileanne:

LaNette000
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:56 AM

Bump, I see the crowd is waking up in here. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)