Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think?

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:10 AM
  • 3 Replies

Poll

Question: Is it okay to cheat on your hubby/so, if he cheated on you?

Options:

Yes, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

No, two wrongs don't make a right.

No, but I sure as hell would want to.

Other (please explain).

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 17

View Results

If a woman found out her hubby/so was cheating, is it okay for her to cheat? Why or why not?
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
zianneaaliyah
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:13 AM

I wouldn't say it's ok, but if you're in a process of a divorce or separation and he is still in a relationship with the other woman, I don't see why you can't have someone on the side.

But to just stay in the relationship and start cheating is just a waste of time and heart ache. 

momKat517
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:16 AM

Well I put other....bc I am not going to say cheat...and I am not going to say don't cheat....but my X cheated on me 3 times (that I know of) so I decided to get him back and cheated on him....well that didn't really work...it made me feel like shit and like a horrible person...so I would never do it again...If I ever get cheated on again it is over the second I find out about it! so I guess I should have put no...but it is no bc you cant cheat on someone you are no longer in a relationship with bc I would be getting a divorce when I found out!

jillbailey26
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:24 AM

You can't cheat on someone you're not in a relationship with anymore....lol.  I wouldn't cheat on him back because if he cheated on me, he would be out the door.

~Jill~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)