Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you ever....

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:14 AM
  • 11 Replies

Hate a certain person that your  SO/husband/ or boyfriend works with? And why? There is this girl that my SO works with at his USMC unit.....and I can honestly say I hate her! And I love everyone. So tell me.....

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
missingbelle
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:16 AM

my hubby's boss is a piece of sh*% !!!!He doesn't know how to do anything and he tries to take credit for all of my hubbys ideas and mechanical abilities !

1luvmylife
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:16 AM

Why do you hate her??? Yes there use to be a girl who my DH worked with that use to tell him how good he looked ..I hated her and didn't even know what she looked like ..but I sure did hear alot about her...

MorganRaesMom
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:18 AM

Before my husband got transferred like 2 weeks ago, I hated his 2 bosses!! They only cared about themselves and they were having my husband who is also a manager doing stupid crap all the time that he should'nt have to do. The other 2 guys would just come and go as they pleased and were just mean to all the other employees. I'm so glad he's not working there anymore!

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

sunstar1mw
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:19 AM

At my husbands work there's a girl who thinks she's just the hottest thing since the sun...she actaully created a list of guys who work there that she believes wanna screw her.  Damn near every guy at the shop was on it including my husband! I hate her buy she is highly entertaing in her crazziness

Brooke501
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:22 AM

There are 2 offices for the company where my DH works. They are across the street from each other but he has to deal with this one bitch (make that 2 bitches). I cant stand them but I did used to work with them as well so ....

I do know that I am not the only spouse that feels this way about them. 

czchtaclo13
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:23 AM

Quoting 1luvmylife:

Why do you hate her??? Yes there use to be a girl who my DH worked with that use to tell him how good he looked ..I hated her and didn't even know what she looked like ..but I sure did hear alot about her...

I know hate is a strong word....but she had the nerve....(and I cant go into too much without making my SO look real bad), to talk to my face at the Marine Corp. ball. Telling me how pretty I looked, knowing that she had already slept with my SO. She's a effing bitch. She messaged him about something worked related this morning. Which is the ONLY time they talk now.

SGJsmom
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:24 AM

Why do you hate her? My DH use to work with this woman I didn't like. We worked for the same veteran's organization. I use to call her the basement hooch. She came on to my DH after she knew we were together. She would stop by his office and just make herself at home. They had gone to a conference together when I had first started working there, my DH and I weren't together yet, she sat on his lap. My DH was called into HR where I worked and was asked about the situation, because she was doing a lot of that, spreading the love so to speak. She was a total skank and he wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole. I just thought it was completely disrespectful to me, when she knew we were together. The guys use to make fun of her and her mustache. My DH has changed jobs and I don't work there anymore.

czchtaclo13
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:26 AM

Quoting SGJsmom:

Why do you hate her? My DH use to work with this woman I didn't like. We worked for the same veteran's organization. I use to call her the basement hooch. She came on to my DH after she knew we were together. She would stop by his office and just make herself at home. They had gone to a conference together when I had first started working there, my DH and I weren't together yet, she sat on his lap. My DH was called into HR where I worked and was asked about the situation, because she was doing a lot of that, spreading the love so to speak. She was a total skank and he wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole. I just thought it was completely disrespectful to me, when she knew we were together. The guys use to make fun of her and her mustache. My DH has changed jobs and I don't work there anymore.

She knew we were together too, and I just had a baby. Yeah that is rude of her.

1luvmylife
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:39 AM

I am deeply sorry that you went through that! She has NO right sending him a message work related or not I would have been furious.

Quoting czchtaclo13:

Quoting 1luvmylife:

I know hate is a strong word....but she had the nerve....(and I cant go into too much without making my SO look real bad), to talk to my face at the Marine Corp. ball. Telling me how pretty I looked, knowing that she had already slept with my SO. She's a effing bitch. She messaged him about something worked related this morning. Which is the ONLY time they talk now.

AWannaBeMommy
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:26 AM

LOL I know how awful this sounds.....but she was a bitch!!

When my husband and I were engaged we worked together, there was also this girl that worked with us who was really trashy. She would hit on all the guys and thought every one of them wanted her. We were not friends but we were on a friendly basis, and I told her I didn't appreciate that she was flirting with my man and asked her to stop. She told me he would flirt with her all the time and it wasn't just her. (which was untrue, most of the men at work avoided her like the plague and my DH hatted her). Well then she would blatantly hit on him in front of me and told the store manager that my DH and I shouldn't be working in the same department because we were to distracted. Well I asked her again to stop because it bothered me and yet again she was just more over the top. So I set her up and made it look like she was stealing merchandise and got her fired. That solved that problem!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)