Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yeah!!! Snow is finally here!!!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:05 AM
  • 37 Replies

I know some of you mamas have had snow already and lots of it, but not us. This is our first snow fall and the children & I are loving it. I hope we get lots and that it sticks. Anyone else loving it? We are in Maryland. What is the weather like in your part of the world?

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Plopez
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:06 AM

i live in New Mexico and we got snow out here where i live!! yay i soo love the snow. i wish it would snow all day!!

shags2403
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:07 AM

we have a very light snow falling, has been since yesterday morning...it's 14 outside and that's not counting the wind chill!  I don't have to be out in it so it doesn't bother me! LOL

elijiahsmomma
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:08 AM

Im in Kentucky and we got snow last night too.  Its our first big snow of the year.  And I think this is the first time in my adult life that I have actually hoped for it.  I didn't think we'd get it because I actually wanted it.  But we did and we're supposed to get more tonight.

Anawan
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:09 AM

I'm in Columbus, Ohio.  We got 2 inches last night and are expecting another  4 to 7 inches throughout the day and overnight.  I'm just glad I have nowhere to go!

Elise1968
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:10 AM

I am in MD too - live in Harford County but work in the city.  I hope it continues like this because I would love to leave work early!!

Cadens_Mommy118
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:10 AM

I am loving it also and I, too, am from MD, where in MD are you from?

Quoting SGJsmom:

I know some of you mamas have had snow already and lots of it, but not us. This is our first snow fall and the children & I are loving it. I hope we get lots and that it sticks. Anyone else loving it? We are in Maryland. What is the weather like in your part of the world?

mymaddiegrl2
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:11 AM

ice in arkansas 

shorty7452
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:11 AM

im in NJ and ours is not supposed to be here til late tonight

Freecycle for New Jersey Moms CLICK THE PICTURE

AmelieH
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:18 AM

in central VA... its rain... we had sleet this morning, but it is just pouring now.  blaaahhhh

relosansil
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:19 AM

Oh I can not stand snow any more... every time I look outside and I see the white ground gives me so much sadness.... and we are being hitted tomorrow again... arghhhhhhh... I used to love snow, but something changed, I don't know what...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)