Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vinyl wall words...

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:07 AM
  • 3 Replies

Help! I'm decorating my daughter's room (6 yrs-old) and I want to order a wall saying, but I don't like any of the girl-sayings (princess, dream, wish upon a star, sugar & spice...etc.). They're cute, but maybe getting too young for my daughter, and they really don't fit her. I like

"the trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit"-moliere

My daughter's autistic, and this seems perfect, but my mom says it's a quote about being short or little or whatever.

Do you have any ideas or suggestions? I need to place my order tonight! (that's when the lady is closing the party I went to). Thanks!

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Heather0816
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:09 AM

You know your daughter better then anyone. If that saying fits her, then go for. Personally I think it would be a wonderful choice!

Follow me to,  Army Wives Do It With Pride

mom22tumblebugs
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:36 AM

Having a child with special needs, the quote is nice, but I'm not sure I would want it on the wall for my daughter to read and wonder about its meaning... She is self conscious enough that she can't do everything as fast as the other kids in her class, but then have to come home and read about it on the wall too... JMO.

CafeMom Admin
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:11 AM

wave

Hi
kamsmw,

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms

Design on a Dime Moms

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom. You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!
\The CafeMom Admin Team

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)