Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

okay this is DEF tmi lol

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:27 AM
  • 11 Replies

okay, so for a very long time i have wanted to be smooth *down there* but as many times as i tried shaving i could just not do it. EVER. and i always thought that the bikini nair was like to neaten up the bikini line, not for like full on access. well i tried it the other day and holy cow it worked like a charm! 100% smooth and pain free. just thought i would share, because i wish someone would have told me about this earlier!

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Michelle2003mom
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:29 AM

ohhh ok. I will have to try it. Shaving just doesn't get it as smooth as I want it. Thanks for sharing!!

bookwriter4kids

No shit!  All this time I've been shaving.  Damn...thanks for sharing....now I need to get some nair. 

NewMama1120

I didn't know you could use that close to the actually 'special parts', just the bikini line. CONGRATS! lol 

expecting babygirl on a swingI am...a Mexi-Europeacan,Gemini,fun loving,lock head,vegetarian,breastfeeding,birthday cake loving,dress wearing,family loving,home body,housekeeping,cooking,spiritual,faithful,happy,blessed,SAHM,with 1 beautiful little girl and new baby-to-be and a wife to one amazing man.

exceptalilfish
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:31 AM

i didnt know either, but i guess i was just brave and gave it a try lol. it didnt burn at all and it has to stay on 5-10 minutes, i left  mine on the full 10. trust me, it needed it! then it all just wiped away. WIPED AWAY. why the hell have i been putting a razor down there? i do not know.

MikeysMom51108
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:34 AM

**FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE GOING TO TRY IT FOR THE FIRST TIME!!*

I highly suggest using Nair on your legs before trying it on your private parts...

This is way TMI, but here goes...

When I was pregnant, I had a hard time shaving down there, so I decided to try Nair. My clitoris was on fire for days. Turns out, I'm allergic and didn't know it.

Just a warning...

exceptalilfish
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:34 AM

yeah it is probaby a good idea to test it out first, it says to do so on the directions.

NewMama1120
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:36 AM

Yes because I used Veet on my legs and it did fine. The second time I did it (on my legs) it broke me out in red bumps. I'm not brave enough to try it on the vajayjay. I think that thing need to stay covered lol. Just my personal opinion. More power to you if you like it!

Quoting MikeysMom51108:

**FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE GOING TO TRY IT FOR THE FIRST TIME!!*

I highly suggest using Nair on your legs before trying it on your private parts...

This is way TMI, but here goes...

When I was pregnant, I had a hard time shaving down there, so I decided to try Nair. My clitoris was on fire for days. Turns out, I'm allergic and didn't know it.

Just a warning...

expecting babygirl on a swingI am...a Mexi-Europeacan,Gemini,fun loving,lock head,vegetarian,breastfeeding,birthday cake loving,dress wearing,family loving,home body,housekeeping,cooking,spiritual,faithful,happy,blessed,SAHM,with 1 beautiful little girl and new baby-to-be and a wife to one amazing man.

zianneaaliyah
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:37 AM

Maybe I should try this.  I'm so sensitive down there, I only keep it trimmed. 

MikeysMom51108
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:38 AM

Yeah, you're right it does. I'm not too bright though! I figured since I've never had an allergic reaction to anything in my life that I would be fine. I was so wrong!

Quoting exceptalilfish:

yeah it is probaby a good idea to test it out first, it says to do so on the directions.

NewMama1120
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:39 AM

I found one for sensitive skin at Sally's that works really good without irritation.

Quoting zianneaaliyah:

Maybe I should try this.  I'm so sensitive down there, I only keep it trimmed. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)