Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why can't people...*some cussing*

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:36 AM
  • 5 Replies

mind their own buisness????

This morning has been a bad morning so far...my DS is only going to be a month old and screams whenever I put him down..DD(18 months) was upstairs playing and being extremely to quiet so I put him down and went upstairs to check on her..she had taken off all her clothes and diaper and pooped and peed on her floor..so I was cleaning it up and I yelled at her a couple times for doing it..and DS was crying downstairs..

My neighbor(I live in apartments) came over and knocked on my door and said is everything ok? I heard you screaming and the baby crying...I thought you were doing something to him...WTF?! I told her everything was fine and to mind her own buisness!

This was coming from the woman that told me when she moved in she was a single mom and she yelled a lot and wanted to apologize before hand...so it's ok for her to yell and not me?? Nosy ass woman!

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Jezzabelle718
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:41 AM

I dunno...as much as that would be annoying as hell....she'd probably come in real handy if something bad ever did happen.  Kind of a double edged sword lol.

Jezzabelle718.gif picture by Greyhoundgirl1977

newagemom700
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:43 AM

Thats just silly! and as far as the youngest not letting you put him down....Do it!!!  He will cry but eventually he wont mind it! IMO....otherwise he will be at you hip forever!!!!! He will have no sense of independance.....I am just suggesting, please dont take offense. Good Luck!!!! and tell your neighbors to find a hobby and stop worrying about everyone else.

tes1proudmomma
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:44 AM

Maybe I could understand her concern if his crying had went on for more than 15 mins or so but it was only a few mins before I was right back with him...and it's not like I was yelling a lot..just enough to get my point across there def. have been days that I yelled worse than that..

But like I said I guess it's ok for her to yell and not me since i"m not a single parent or something..next time I hear her yelling I'm going to run over there and be like OMG is everything ok..just wanted to make sure that you weren't abusing your children.

Quoting Jezzabelle718:

I dunno...as much as that would be annoying as hell....she'd probably come in real handy if something bad ever did happen.  Kind of a double edged sword lol.

tes1proudmomma
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:45 AM

Oh I do it for a lil' bit put him down but when he don't stop crying after a few mins I'll pick him up..He'll get over it when mommy has to go back to work in a couple weeks.

Quoting newagemom700:

Thats just silly! and as far as the youngest not letting you put him down....Do it!!!  He will cry but eventually he wont mind it! IMO....otherwise he will be at you hip forever!!!!! He will have no sense of independance.....I am just suggesting, please dont take offense. Good Luck!!!! and tell your neighbors to find a hobby and stop worrying about everyone else.

Lilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday TickerLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
Partyof4plus1
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:54 AM

I understand it's annoying...but maybe she really meant it as a nice thing....trying to offer you a hand if you needed it. If it's everyday that she's doing it...then I'd be ticked.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)