Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Woman has octuplits!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:41 AM
  • 34 Replies

Did you ladies see the story about the lady in CA I believe that had octuplits!!  Amazing I think.  The smallest is 1.5lbs and the largest is 3.5lbs.  This morning on the today show, the dr.'s said the babies were doing great & breathing on their own!!  Could you imagine 8 newborns & all the formula & diapers?

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vegepunkstr
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:42 AM

Thats a litter lol

Photobucket
shorty7452
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:42 AM

good god thats alot of babies.....hell no i would not want that many at once lol.....god bless her lol and good luck to her

Freecycle for New Jersey Moms CLICK THE PICTURE

A.J.s_mommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:42 AM

OMG...thats a whole lot of babies!!!

Plus-size-mommy
by StarBaby on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:42 AM

I wonder if she'll do a show like john and kate plus 8, and don't worry to much about the formula and diapers, if this has never happened in that city before she will get all kinds of free stuff!!

Jezzabelle718
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:43 AM

that family's life is about to get a lot more hectic lol!  good luck to them!

Jezzabelle718.gif picture by Greyhoundgirl1977

MaddiesMaMa418
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:43 AM

You'd need two of those aliens from the movie Total Recall (the one with the three boobs) I could not imagine 8 babies at once. Crazy. Move over, Jon and Kate!

themacs4
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:44 AM

The only other set of octuplits was born in Houston.  They just turned 10 I believe.  There are only 7 of them, though as 1 passed away in the hospital when he was born.

Quoting Plus-size-mommy:

I wonder if she'll do a show like john and kate plus 8, and don't worry to much about the formula and diapers, if this has never happened in that city before she will get all kinds of free stuff!!

B.A.G.
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:44 AM

Quoting shorty7452:

good god thats alot of babies.....hell no i would not want that many at once lol.....god bless her lol and good luck to her

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
HuntersMomee
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:45 AM

lol except she had all 8 at once!!

holy crap she must have been HUGE!

theres you a super mommy!

more power to her, i could never do it. lol i can hardly handle carrying one baby.

Quoting Plus-size-mommy:

our new baby is either going to be Keira Lynn or Ean (undecided middle) 

tippymorgan08
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:45 AM

Quoting themacs4:

Could you imagine 8 newborns & all the formula & diapers?

Well, that's 8 little blessings that she didn't have, and if they don't want to have anymore kids, then they certainly don't have to.

And she won't be using formula; in another article she said that she plans on breastfeeding them all. I most definitely commend her for that!

I am a Christian, natural birthing, delayed cord clamping, breastfeeding, holistic circumcising, extended rear facing, cloth diapering, co-sleeping, baby wearing, selectively vaccinating, Obama supporting, full time working, happily married, Texas momma!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)