Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTH DH just went off on me for................

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:52 AM
  • 7 Replies

background My kids love to make there own sack lunches I help out and suggest things but for the most part they make there own. Frig is getting low its the end of the month it happens the last week of the month were either low on sammy meat or jelly. Any way my son had said something about sammy meat and jelly being low yesterday but I didn't get a chance to run to the store Friday is full shop for the month so trying to not go the store till I really need to.

this morning DS says there is only one slice of sammy meat left and I say ok one of you eat a meat sammy and one eat a ppj with honey. DH stands up and goes off saying how useless that statement was and grabbed the sammy meat out of DS hands and threw it in the frig and told him to make only ppj sammys. I looked at him and said why can't 1 have ppj and 1 have a meat sammy. He just started screaming and left for work. Ugggg what the hell just happen??????

Jenn

(\__/) This is bunny. Copy and paste
(='.'=) bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him gain world domination
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Plus-size-mommy
by StarBaby on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:54 AM

WTF!!?? that doesn't even make any sense? is he going through some kind of problem right now or something??

*and they talk about our pms**

mommy2be33009
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:54 AM

Can we say PMS??

LauraLW769
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:57 AM

i think that is one of the things i like most about being divorced.... no more shit like that.   I was married for 14 yrs and have been divorced for almost 6 yrs.  because my ex would have fits like that.   hope your day gets better.

Coffee makes me nice to people.

3armycuties
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:59 AM

See now, if DH did that to me, I would throw a bottle of Midol at him as well as some pads when he got home, Then say, when your done ragging it, I want to talk about this morning! LOL will probably start another argument but atleast he would know I'm not putting up with that crap.

Momof2Stepof3
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:05 AM

LMAO yeah I think he is pmsing and we will be talking about this when he comes home for lunch we only live 3 blocks from his work and he comes home for lunch.

Jenn

(\__/) This is bunny. Copy and paste
(='.'=) bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him gain world domination
armyvetmommy
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:07 AM

maybe he's about to start his period.  grab him a box of tampons and toss them at him when he gets home.  say, "i noticed you were being a little on the bitchy side".

I am a U.S Army Combat Veteran of OIF

sym71006
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:10 AM

Well If he is not normally like this, then you may want to make sure he isn't going through anything..

My Husband came home yesterday from work in a really bad mood. Yelling at me before he even got both feet in the door. Then knit picking once he got the other foot in the door ... LOL.. O man I went off on him.. Told him a few things.. Then I was like what just happened he is never like that.. WTF.... Then my cell rang it was his Momma checking on him.. Apparently on the way home he got news from his Momma that his Grandma has lung cancer n it may be to far gone to do anything about.. N that she would be having a bunch of test ran today to see if they can operate r what... So there was where is anger came from.. Man did I feel like a heel.. I was apologizing all night... So yea check that first so you don't feel like me...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)