Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WOW...UPdate...sorry for the confusion

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:57 AM
  • 13 Replies

So my husband and I seperated last Sunday i left him because i was tired of being unhappy and ignored.  So anyways this past friday we decided we would work on things...his idea of working on things was for me to run back home and move back in together....i said hell no and so now i'm not tryin and i'm sleeping with someone else....so anyways

Last night my husband(stil married) called to let me know that he got "Never Forget" tattooed on his chest.  We have lots of tattoos but we have never went and spur of the moment got one.  He is losing his mind, i know he is hurt but i'm not willing to put myself out there for him to hurt me again.

anyone else had to deal with this???

No no sorry...i wrote that kinda confusing...i'm not sleeping with someoen else and i was trying...that's what he said to me.

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LuvmyKylie10
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:20 AM

Sooner or later this is what is going to happen..... You are going to become unhappy with the person you are sleeping with, they will probably start ignoring you. You are going to miss your husband, and eventually go back to him. Your best bet is to be alone, really think about things. Tell your husband you just need a couple days to think.

Vaccinating, Pro-Life because I was a fetus, Non-Spanking because it is an adult temper tantrum,Stop breastfeeding when my child is one, Veteran, NEAR Perfect Hot Mama!!

mom22tumblebugs
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:25 AM

If you are sleeping with someone else, you might as well file the divorce papers now...

LuvmyKylie10
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:28 AM

You guys should go to therapy! Like a pp said, it is normal to go thru this... but you guys need help, this will only bite you in the ass somewhere down the line.

Vaccinating, Pro-Life because I was a fetus, Non-Spanking because it is an adult temper tantrum,Stop breastfeeding when my child is one, Veteran, NEAR Perfect Hot Mama!!

aidensmom1117
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:32 AM

I wasn't married but with my boyfriend/fiance for 3 years and I finally had enough So I left! and now He "see's the errors in his ways" but He has done this before, he gets caught with his hand in the cookie jar I leave and he gets all "sorry and I love you, your the only one for me"... Save it! SO he told me the other day he was going to get MY NAME tattooed on him... NO, NO,NO! I think getting a name is the tackiest thing (sorry to anyone that has a name, but my opinion) Plus I don't want to be with him (which he just isn't getting!) and he is saying he is going to get my name on him, ugh! The funny thing is, He knows one of the problems we had was his spending habits so to "win me back" He's going to spend over $100, on something I hate! (side note: I don't hate Tattoos, I have 5 myself, I really love them, jus tnot ones with my name!)
So I guess you should be happy he isn't getting your name on him!
But I am sorry you have to deal with this, if you are done with him, you should flat out tell him! I tried to be nice, but For me, It got to the point he just isnt' listening (still isn't) and I have flat out told him I'm never going to come back to you!
I wish you the best!

Justine1123
by Justine on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:32 AM

Shame on you.. LEGALLY seperating is one thing.. moving out and cheating is another.. Happy or not be responsible and do it the right way.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

SxyPanamami83
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:33 AM

she didnt say she was bangin someone else, thats what her husband thinks if i read this right

Quoting LuvmyKylie10:

Sooner or later this is what is going to happen..... You are going to become unhappy with the person you are sleeping with, they will probably start ignoring you. You are going to miss your husband, and eventually go back to him. Your best bet is to be alone, really think about things. Tell your husband you just need a couple days to think.

Jade203
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:34 AM

Umm I don't think she is sleeping with anyone else I think that is what he threw in her face when she refused to move back in with him until there problems are worked out.... anyways

Honestly I would just give it time and talk, talk. talk. I wouldn't put myself out there just to be treated like crap again he needs to prove that he does love and respect you. Just tell him that you are not sleeping with anyone but it will be impossible to fix everything while still living together and that your not going back until things get worked out.  

isra1986
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:34 AM

Going through it right now. He knows I am still in love with him and he still loves me, but things just dont work with us. He is doing everything he can to get me back, but there is too much hurt between us :(
I am her if you ever need to talk or vent!

Justine1123
by Justine on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:36 AM

Ok.. i may have read it wrong.. he thinks your cheating?  Its a pity act if hes throwing that in your face and don't feel bad for him if your not doing anything!

Quoting Justine1123:

Shame on you.. LEGALLY seperating is one thing.. moving out and cheating is another.. Happy or not be responsible and do it the right way.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

so.this.is.love
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:44 AM

please re-read.  she isn't having an affair with anyone.

Quoting Justine1123:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)