Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so does anyone know about this?~

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:02 AM
  • 4 Replies

does any one know about the whole tax return and stimulus thing!

alot of ppl i know are having to wait for ever to get their returns because of the stimulus thing!

does any one know why?? my sis and bil filed for rapid refund and they wont get theirs tilll the 5th of feb

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
VerucaSallt
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:04 AM

I don't think waiting 2 weeks is "forever" compared to when I first filed returns 10 years ago.

I don't knwo what the deal is with the stimulus and it's affect, though.  I try not to think about it because it makes me ill.

iluvtony69
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:05 AM

ugh i know!

Quoting VerucaSallt:

I don't think waiting 2 weeks is "forever" compared to when I first filed returns 10 years ago.

I don't knwo what the deal is with the stimulus and it's affect, though.  I try not to think about it because it makes me ill.

charding273
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:30 AM

Quoting iluvtony69:

does any one know about the whole tax return and stimulus thing!

alot of ppl i know are having to wait for ever to get their returns because of the stimulus thing!

does any one know why?? my sis and bil filed for rapid refund and they wont get theirs tilll the 5th of feb

I am filing mine as soon as we get everything.  I heard in CA that they are giving IOU's to people!!  So yeah-- I'll take mine early and wait to see if there is an amendment i can file for a stimulus

CafeMom Admin
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2009 at 8:58 AM

wave

Hi
iluvtony69,

You may also want to visit this CafeMom Group:

Advice for Moms

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom. You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!
\The CafeMom Admin Team

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)