Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so mad today

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:38 AM
  • 3 Replies

We recently bought a used treadmill.  I had been asking for months to get one.  He has a gym membership and I dont.  There is no time for me to get away until 6 or 7pm and I am done by then.  So he was on it last night and it died.  We have had it 10 days.  Well he starts yelling at me that it was my fault and that I was the one that d him it was ok (we bought it off a friend).  That is actually not true.  He told me to call her up and tell her we have money for her.  She said OK and we went to get it. 

This morning I was checking the treadmill out.  At the bottom is a button like to reset a power outlet.  I pushed it and the treadmill came back on.  I am mad at him for acting ridiculous no matter if it was broke or not.slap

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Babylove135
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:41 AM

Men are jerks!  My hubby is being a bis ass today too!

Come join our group where you can talk about whatever you want with no drama!!     www.cafemom.com/group/BusyB

dragonflykiss44
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:56 AM

oh great. hubbys are PMSing today. i guess i need to watch out when mine comes home tonight LOL

CafeMom Admin
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2009 at 9:06 AM

wave

Hi kaylasmom9

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms

Marriage and relationships

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom. You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!
\The CafeMom Admin Team

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)