Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Man shoots 9, killing two then turns gun on himself at my daughters hang out

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:58 AM
  • 4 Replies

I am so thankful my daughter was not there at this time. She has said to me that she will no longer be going there. Here and her bestfriend go to the Zone alot. It is a underage Night club.

he killed two of his victims and injured 7 more. He is in critical condition at this time. I hope he pulls through an pays for his actions. Those poor families.

I thank god it was NOT my daughter.

The story

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the group owner of the following groups:

Oregon Moms

August 2005 Birth Club

Car Seat Safety

Antidepressants

Women with Fibroids

If one or more of my groups are of interest to you please click on the link above and join today....see ya there

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
zillionaire
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:01 AM

How scary!

I have to say that it's about time one of these dirtbags survives to be held accountable.

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:01 AM

wow this sad world is getting worst and worst by the min.

Smcclellan7080
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:02 AM

I'm so glad your daughter is ok, and wasn't there when that happened. He definitely needs to pay for what he did.

Strong opinions?  Like a good debate? Join us @ Just for Drama http://www.cafemom.com/group/37802

GROUP OWNER!!

geeez
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:19 AM

I am so happy to hear your daughter is fine.  People like this make me sick.  Shoot yourself, get it over with, leave the innocent out of it. Yeah I get it some are going to disagree with my thoughts, but the screwed up thing is IF he should survive his injuries, the lawyer will without a doubt plead insanity.  Those poor families, they will not have justice with this ending.  To have to hear he did not mean to do it because...........BLAH....BLAH....BLAH.!  My prayers to the families.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)