Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bomb threat

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:06 AM
  • 4 Replies

My husband called a little while ago to tell me there was a bomb threat at our high school.  Our church (my DH is the pastor) is a safe haven so some of the kids are going there.  I don't really know much more.  It's crazy!  Our town only has about 1000 people in it.  The HS and elementary schools are connected!  My kids go to the K-2 school in a nearby town (it's a consolidated district), but it's still really scary.  I know a lot of kids in that school.  I have friends with kids in that school.  I really pray that this is all just a hoax.  Please pray that this is just a really bad joke and nobody gets hurt.

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mrshoag
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:08 AM

That is scary. I hope it's just a hoax too. Im prayin

Smcclellan7080
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:11 AM

Fingers crossed it's just someones idea of a joke ( a VERY sick) joke. And hopefully they catch the person that called it in.

Strong opinions?  Like a good debate? Join us @ Just for Drama http://www.cafemom.com/group/37802

GROUP OWNER!!

michellekp
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:14 AM

We use to get them so frequently at our HS, its usually a HS kids trying to get out of a test, project or detention.  They don't realize the devastation it has on the parents, kids and community.  I hope all works out well for you all

luvbeingamommy3
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:14 AM

scary!  I Hope all is well and some dummy playing a stupid joke!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)