Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just a vent

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:29 AM
  • 4 Replies

Today is not my day. First i go to load the dishwasher & it breaks while im trying to hook it up. Its one of those you have to hook up EVERY time you want to use it soo then you dont have a kitchen sink to use while its running. Then my flour container falls off the counter & guess what flour goes EVERYWHERE! After i got that cleaned up i go to see what my boys are doing (they were playing in their room) they had taken the lil pole thing on the blinds off, also they had the mattress off of one of their beds and was jumping on it in the floor. Today is just not my day. I went to the doctor yesterday as well and i can go into labor ANY day now. The doctor wouldn't check me b/c he didn't want to rupture the bag. Soooo its just one of those days that i want to go back to bed and its only 11:30 in the morn. Sorry i just needed to vent a lil. Thanks for listening.

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
allsmiles01
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:32 AM

Hope it gets better

happywith4kids
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:36 AM

I can totally relate. I was neatening up my oldest's room and putting a card on her bed (it's her birthday, she's 10). I ran back upstairs and my 2 year old had pulled every piece of clothing in her closet out and threw it around her room and had shoved several chocolate chips up her nose. Honestly, some days...I hope it gets better and best wishes for a great labor and healthy baby.

happymomwithfourkidsfamily car

Christy644
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:38 AM

I'm ahving one of those days too. I'm thinking of callign in sick to work and hiding out in my house all alopne. I have no desire to do anything today. And what i do decide to touch breaks or falls on my foot. I hate days like this. 

kristanBellasMa
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:37 PM

Oh what a day you have had. I am sure we have all had days like those but its hard when you are prego and you sound very ready to pop. I still don't understand why your dr. didn't check you if your close to your due date. If your close usually they don't care if your bag ruptures or not. Since you due and there isn't a chance of a preterm birth. Anywho boys are handfuls so good luck and I hope you are getting a little girl...lol...not that they are any better I have a 1 year old who pretty much runs our house and I am due with baby # 2 May 3rd. So I am sure by mid April I will want to scream too. haha..I hope your day gets better!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)