Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IS IT REALLY THAT HARD

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:31 AM
  • 7 Replies

to speak to a HUMAN! geezus now days anytime you call somewhere you have to push like 50 buttoms before you get a person its freaking ridiculous... i DONT WANT TO SPEAK TO A MACHINE!!!! grrrrrrrrrrr..... and whats worse is when they call you andyou pick up the phone and its  a Machine askin you to buy something... grrrrrrrrrrr what ever happened to HUMANS answering the phone.. i know the ecomonys bad but comeone ther are plenty of peopl lookin for jobs right now... sorry im just a lil peeved.. machines are replacing humans and were sitting here withou jobs.. some economy huh.. hopefully things will change now...

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Jademom07
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:34 AM

clappingThank you!!! 

allsmiles01
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:38 AM

I totally agree! My other irk is when you call for help and someone that hardly speaks english answers and tries to help you. "Can you put someone on the phone that speaks english?"

mommatbot
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:41 AM

And when you finally talk to someone, ask them where their office is located...usually in India...ticks me off too!

Twilight-Guide                          Twilight-Quotes
Twilight-Userbars

jennymitchell
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:43 AM

Or how about when someone calls you and an automated message comes on asking you to hold!  I'm like, no, you called me and hang up!  When I get an automated message when I call someplace I start pushing 0 or *.  One of those will cut through the BS and get you to a real person quicker.

whisperindragan
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:43 AM

Im a customer service rep and I hear that from customers all day.. lol.. Im sorry hun.. I know it sucks.. if you just press 0, 9 times out of 10 you will get a rep..

Whisperingdragon's Sewing Lesson's. Click my 'sewing machine' and join us!!

Babylove135
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:44 AM

In Nov. those sales calls done by machines have to STOP!!  Some law or something that was passed.  I can't wait.  I get at least 2 or 3 of those dang recording everyday.

Come join our group where you can talk about whatever you want with no drama!!     www.cafemom.com/group/BusyB

1luvmylife
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:45 AM

That is soooo true!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)