Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A Pregnancy Question

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:50 AM
  • 9 Replies

I am not asking if I am pregnant. I can find that out with a test. I am asking if anyone on here has ever gotten AF and been pregnant?? I hear about about people on tv not knowing they are pregnant. I want to know if any of you personally have experienced this. I am curious.

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
CoUrtNEyLeE
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:53 AM

I personally haven't but one of my friends had her AF for about 4 months into the pregnancy!

zillionaire

What's AF?

Edit:  Aunt Flo?  Sometimes it takes me a minute, lol.

MommyTo2Boyz

Aunt Flo aka your period

Quoting zillionaire:

What's AF?

montanagal2005
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:57 AM

If you are pregnant, by definition, you can not have your period. It would mean you miscarried. I know a lot of people still bleed regularly, but it's not a regular period.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
allsmiles01
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:58 AM

Both my aunt and my best friend had their AF when they were pregnant

Bekahbv
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:03 PM

two of my very good friends had their AF the whole pregnancy. One never even knew she was and gave birth in a bath tub...

mamameg82
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:09 PM

I think that is so strange how that can happen. Not saying it didnt happen. Its just so weird when I was pregnant I was kicked constantly and he had the hicups all the time. So I knew he was there.

Quoting Bekahbv

two of my very good friends had their AF the whole pregnancy. One never even knew she was and gave birth in a bath tub...

Mrs.Rossman
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:11 PM

my mom had her period for three months into all three of her pregnancies. and i had mine the first month of mine!

Bekahbv
by on Jan. 31, 2009 at 11:56 AM

I thought so too. My daughter beat the crap out of me, even bruised my bladder at one point. Cort just never felt anything. One doctor told me it was probably because she is morbidly obese and so the fat made it more difficult. I don't have the heart to tell her that though. Kinda a slap in the face...

Quoting mamameg82:

I think that is so strange how that can happen. Not saying it didnt happen. Its just so weird when I was pregnant I was kicked constantly and he had the hicups all the time. So I knew he was there.

Quoting Bekahbv

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)