Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Errrr! Are you kidding me?!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:07 PM
  • 7 Replies

Not soft fluffy snow... Hard, crunchy, slick, no-good ICE! Are you serious?! I only have one roll of tp! And I live on a gravel road!

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Amaris_amor
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:08 PM

We got the fluffy snow!!~

itsnotaboutm765
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:08 PM
mamabens
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:09 PM

lol Yeah we have that too only worse. RIght now we have almost 6 inches of snow & a coat of ice & are supposed to get around an inch of ice by morning. FUN!

Jezzabelle718
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:10 PM

better start using the diaper wipes lol. sorry mama ice sucks!

Jezzabelle718.gif picture by Greyhoundgirl1977

tagable
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:36 PM

EWWW It sucks don't it....we have 1/4" of ice and more still coming down and tonight we are supposed to get upto 3" of snow on top of it.  I am wishing we were still in Nebraska at least there all it is is 14" of snow and 38 below.....lol 

You don't like me..... I don't care!  I am a non-booster seat using, homeschooling, against Obama, for McCain, totally spanking, co-sleeping, vaccinating, toys everywhere (and I don't care), everyday spoiling, bitch that's willing to fight for whats right!  I am also a dually driving, trailer house living, 4-wheeler and horse riding, gun toting, smoking, social drinking, church going, God Fearing, proud to be from the south, working Momma to a 7 yr old little Man,  wife to a Mississippi REDNECK and Damn PROUD of it all!!!!!! Now that we have that straight.... nice to meet ya!

pncthomas
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:38 PM

Not sure what the problem is.  We are getting 12 inches tonight.  It looks like you have a car - go get some TP.  Driving is not that bad in the winter, folks.  Good luck with the weather.  It is that time of year.

MaddiesMaMa418
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:39 PM

Hope you have some Kleenex on hand!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)