Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you think it's weird?**edit

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:17 PM
  • 14 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you think it's weird mt=y ex took care of me?

Options:

Yes

No

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 37

View Results

I have been REALLY sick & my ex came & took care of me, do you find that weird?

**EDIT** I am single, I have been talking to a friend for a while but we aren't together.

Love has no limitations!

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lilysmama811
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:18 PM

Kinda weird, but at least you had someone to take care of you.  I can't even get my hubby to take care of me when I'm sick!

JAX_Mami
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:18 PM

as long as your single no. that's great you still have a good relationship. I don't even know where my ex's are at but then again im married lol. hope you feel better

BUT

cutebaby06
by Monica on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:19 PM

What's so werid about that? I think it's sweet.

aidensmom1117
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:20 PM

Maybe! It depends on why you became Ex's! if it was a mutal decission then no! You can seperate and still be friends!

Young_Mommy89
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:21 PM

LOL yea Im single & I knda have to know where he's at, he's DD's dad. Thank you I went to the dr yesterday & they told me its a severve sinus infection & gave me the Z-pack

Quoting JAX_Mami:

as long as your single no. that's great you still have a good relationship. I don't even know where my ex's are at but then again im married lol. hope you feel better

Love has no limitations!

Young_Mommy89
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:22 PM

It really was, he was so nice & took good care of me!

Quoting cutebaby06:

What's so werid about that? I think it's sweet.

Love has no limitations!

Young_Mommy89
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:23 PM

I left him bcuz of him not trying to get a job & he just wasnt treating me the way I deserve

Quoting aidensmom1117:

Maybe! It depends on why you became Ex's! if it was a mutal decission then no! You can seperate and still be friends!

Love has no limitations!

pncthomas
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:27 PM

I chose other - are you in a relationship now that would make it awkard for your SO if your ex was around?  If so, then yes, it would be kinda wierd.  If no, than it is not wierd at all.

25beengoodtome
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:30 PM

It's great to hear good things about an ex! The two of you must have been good friends, in spite of the divorce.So good to see he is a compasionate man.

Young_Mommy89
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:35 PM

LOL we were never married but he is nice now that we are apart, I'm trying to figure out if it's bcuz he truely loves me & has changed or just to get me back!

Quoting 25beengoodtome:

It's great to hear good things about an ex! The two of you must have been good friends, in spite of the divorce.So good to see he is a compasionate man.

Love has no limitations!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)