Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

After 27 yrs I finally get to talk to my sister!!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:33 PM
  • 5 Replies

I've always know I had a half sister, ever since I was little..But yesterday somehow she got in contact with me and my brother and then our dad..My dad hasn't seen or talked to her in 33 yrs..And now she wants to come to meet us and everything...I'm so excited to know I have a big sister..I cried for hours yesterday..Then I talked to her last night, and we sound exactly the same!!! I mean really our voices are the same..Not sure how or what to really say to her though any suggestions??kissing

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
heidi_val
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:34 PM

Congrats!! Don't say anything, just hug her and hold her tight!

possummom
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:35 PM

i dont know...but good luck and congrats...take lots of pics!!

MAyers
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:36 PM

Congrats! What I would ask is why is she finding you now? (Not being mean, if you took it that way. just something I'd want to know)

SweetAngel0401
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:37 PM

What ever you do say, stay in touch! My brother & I didn't speak for a yr because of some issues, & then one day he was killed in a car crash. The regret will never leave me heart or mind. get to know her & don't ever take anything for granted! There's a reason she was able to find you.

boredmom669
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:29 PM

Thanks for the support all!! I have yet to see her just talked to her on the phone..She lives in Missouri, and we are in Seattle....hopefully soon though....!!! This is the first time I have ever talked to her...It is truelly exciting to have a big sister...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)