Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is it possible?

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:41 PM
  • 9 Replies

Poll

Question: is it possible to have an instant connection and know that someone maybe that "one"

Options:

yes

no

other (explain)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 27

View Results

is it possible to have an instant connection with someone? i mean u felt it from the moment you started talking?

when you look at one another, the first time he hugged you,and the first time he kissed you. you felt in your heart deep down he might be the one...

Freecycle for New Jersey Moms CLICK THE PICTURE

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
shorty7452
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:45 PM

bump

25beengoodtome
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:46 PM

You might have an instant physical attraction, bringing the two of you closer to start talking and getting to know each other more easily. This is especially dangerous when seeing out of alchol blurred vision! LOL !

necro1134
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:48 PM

i believe it is..it was that way with my now husband and i....also with my mom and dad...my dad asked my mom to marry him 5 days after they met, a month later they got married, and now have been married for 22 years.(there only 44)

lovemymarine306

i don't know...it might depend on each person.  but i know from experience that the men i felt a "click" with were the ones who ended up being completely wrong for me, even though it took a long time to find that out

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

bookwriter4kids

I think anythink is possible.  I met my husband while shopping.  He worked at a department store and I thought he was cute, so I got a job there so we could meet.  Once I met him that was it.  We've been together since 1988 and married since 1994.  It's possible. 

LilMae.N.MDJr
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:49 PM

Noooooo.....I don't think so.  It took me 10 years to realize how comfortable I am with my husband.  Comfort, respect, appreciation...it all takes time.  That instant connection you feel with someone is usually attraction, which fades after time. 

shorty7452
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:49 PM

lol without alchol vision lol.....

Quoting 25beengoodtome:

You might have an instant physical attraction, bringing the two of you closer to start talking and getting to know each other more easily. This is especially dangerous when seeing out of alchol blurred vision! LOL !

shorty7452
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:10 PM

bump

chiquis
by Diamond Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:13 PM

I voted yes. But I guess it depends. My fiance had been in long relationships before me and with women so much more gorgeous etc etc lol. (no low self esteem but I can look at a woman and say wow your beautiful lol) ... but after officially being together for one week he proposed. He said he just knew since day 1 that I was the one for him. His ex gf (my ex friend) was pissed off. They had been together for years and she BEGGED for a ring even sent pics of the one she wanted etc and he wouldn't get her one lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)