Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FUNNY JOKE!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:55 PM
  • 9 Replies

Ben invited his mother over for dinner. During the meal, his mother couldn't help noticing how beautiful Ben's roommate was. She had long been suspicious of a relationship between Ben and his roommate and this only made her more curious.

Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Ben and the roommate than met the eye. Reading his mom's thoughts, Ben volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Allison and I are just roommates."

About a week later, Allison came to Ben and said, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the beautiful silver gravy ladle. "You don't suppose she took it, do you?"

Ben said, "Well, I doubt it, but I'll write her a letter just to be sure."

So he sat down and wrote: "Dear Mother, I'm not saying you 'did' take a gravy ladle from my house, and I'm not saying you 'did not' take a gravy ladle. But the fact remains that one has been missing ever since you were here for dinner."

Several days later, Ben received a letter from his mother which read:

"Dear Son, I'm not saying that you 'do' sleep with Allison, and I'm not saying that you 'do not' sleep with Allison. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the gravy ladle by now. Love, Mom"

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lenalove
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:56 PM

LMAOOOO

VERY NICE!

SweetAngel0401
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:57 PM

Cute lol

devilkitty
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:58 PM

lollaughing

ShortCakeScrap
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:58 PM

rolling on floor

BrideMommy2Be
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:58 PM

GAH!  That was great!

Proud C-section, breastfeeding, baby wearing mommy to Jude Andres born on 10/31/08

Loving wife to Rico, who is in Argentina right now, waiting for me and his son, who he has never met, to come down there and be a family.  If he had a choice, he would be here, but he didn't.  I miss him with all my heart, love him more than you can imagine, and am counting the days til he holds me in his arms again.

NewMommy308
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:00 PM

laughing

"JJ" is my true miracle baby. Born 11 weeks early and at only 1 pound 15 ounces and 14 inches long. This is my proof of miracles really do happen!! It has been just about a year since he came along!

Jill84
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:00 PM

That is really funny!

centralblu
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:01 PM

In other words got ya. lol

AmelieH
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:03 PM

love i!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)