Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i can't take this!!!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:58 PM
  • 5 Replies

has anyone else had problems with eating sweet foods during their pregnancy?  if I eat anything that is sweeter than a cracker than my stomach has trouble with digestion for the rest of the day...and i'm finding that there is a lot of sugar in a lot of foods!  i thought that once morning sickness was over i would be able to just eat again, but i guess not...

has anyone else gone through this?  how long did it last?

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
25beengoodtome
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:04 PM

I had morning sickness all day, every day for 9 months. It was caused by the baby & placenta pushing  on my stomache and intestines.

Be sure to tell your doctor about the sweets thing, maybe he/she will have your blood sugars checked.

ctfirsttimemom
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:05 PM

nope, all I wanted was sugar!  opposite problem!

lovemymarine306
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:07 PM

ugh...that was my first pregnancy.  i was throwing up until the day i gave birth.  i was so happy when it finally stopped a couple of weeks ago.  i'll remember to talk to my doctor about it

Quoting 25beengoodtome:

I had morning sickness all day, every day for 9 months. It was caused by the baby & placenta pushing on my stomache and intestines.

Be sure to tell your doctor about the sweets thing, maybe he/she will have your blood sugars checked.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Kennedy
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:10 PM

yeah i had weird issues with food.

with my son i couldent make myself eat anything but fresh fish, fruit, veggies and strangly enough, german sausage. lol.all other meat, sweets, snacks. everything not edible till like the last month. hang in there, and talk to your doc, he may have some ideas. and I had  i mean HAD to have organic whole milk! lol

Kat

ldsdragonmom
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:11 PM

I couldn't eat sweets or drink milk in the beginning.  I am ok eating what ever now.

boy n girlCohen April 2006 and Makayla July 2003

expecting boy Brandon due April of 09!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)