Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I know, I am a pervert.....

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:03 PM
  • 12 Replies

But everytime I hear the "Mickey's Clubhouse" song I start giggling when they sing "COME INSIDE WON'T YOU COME INSIDE".  That's just funny............Sorry lol

Proud C-section, breastfeeding, baby wearing mommy to Jude Andres born on 10/31/08

Loving wife to Rico, who is in Argentina right now, waiting for me and his son, who he has never met, to come down there and be a family.  If he had a choice, he would be here, but he didn't.  I miss him with all my heart, love him more than you can imagine, and am counting the days til he holds me in his arms again.

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rarara11
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:04 PM

hehehe...

ledwards484
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:05 PM

LOL I am not familiar with that song, but that line.....let's get our minds out of the gutter!! 

clock 

Lea Ann

3earthangels
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:06 PM

HAHA... I thought I was the only one...... and Dora's "Come on let's get to it. I know that you can do it." Can't help but laugh inside......

Are you, a family member, or a friend going through the immigration process? Need information, want support, or just want to learn more about it? Join my group www.cafemom.com/group/theimmigrationprocess to share your story, find helpful information, and people who are going through just what you are.

teresa06
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:07 PM

LOL. I think women think about sex more then a guy does. I know I got sex on my mind all the time. More then my fiance lol. thats pretty funny though.

25beengoodtome
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:08 PM

Belly Laugh 

Kind of reminds me of that old joke, "spell run"( Are you in)

NewMom304
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:11 PM

That's the way my husband is.  He can turn almost anything into something dirty.

SGJsmom
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:11 PM

I am glad I am not the only one. There is an older Blues Clues where Steve keeps saying toss the salad. It makes me giggle. It is stupid, but I guess we have to find something entertaining in those darn shows...lol

taylansmom
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:14 PM

I know what you mean everytime I watch dora or go diego go I always think where are their parents even though they are cartoons lol

jaytee
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:15 PM

Lol, i'm right there with you!!!

Babylove135
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:18 PM

LOL I remember that one...  My DD was watching something on PBS one day and the little boy in it was talking to his mom and he said "Don't worry mom - I'll go really slow"  It was the way he said it that made me think bad things!  LMAO

Quoting SGJsmom:

I am glad I am not the only one. There is an older Blues Clues where Steve keeps saying toss the salad. It makes me giggle. It is stupid, but I guess we have to find something entertaining in those darn shows...lol

Come join our group where you can talk about whatever you want with no drama!!     www.cafemom.com/group/BusyB

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)