Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of EXERCISING do you do???

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:04 PM
  • 31 Replies

Poll

Question: What kind of regular exercising do you do?

Options:

I'm in a regular class (what kind?) or go to the Y or athletic club

I primarily run/walk on my own regularly

Exercise bike or treadmill at home regularly

Exercise? HA! I get enough exercise chasing my kid(s)!

I only sporadically exercise (not regularly) so i can't really fill in any of the above

Other (explain)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 58

View Results

couldn't figure out how to put this in the poll but also pls answer about how FREQUENTLY you exercise--weekly, daily, monthly, never (ha) Thanks!

T.

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy2holley
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:05 PM

I got to jazzercise 4 days a week

lovemymarine306
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:05 PM

laughing.....oh, you're serious. i don't exercise past running after my toddler

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

BrideMommy2Be
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:07 PM

I do a bollywood dance DVD with my sister, and then just crunches, squats, all that NOT fun stuff!  I try to do it 5 times a week and take a break on the weekend.

Proud C-section, breastfeeding, baby wearing mommy to Jude Andres born on 10/31/08

Loving wife to Rico, who is in Argentina right now, waiting for me and his son, who he has never met, to come down there and be a family.  If he had a choice, he would be here, but he didn't.  I miss him with all my heart, love him more than you can imagine, and am counting the days til he holds me in his arms again.

cinderella22_17
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:07 PM

I ride a stationary bike about 45 miles a week. And then do 20 mins of streagth training every other day.

chiquis
by Diamond Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:08 PM

Wii fit.

ktwister
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:09 PM

Workout video 6 times a week.

Mandi
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:09 PM

My club house has treadmills and bikes and a weight machine i do the treadmill for atleast 30 min a day and the weights on both my legs and arms. its only been 3 weeks so will see how it goes. by the way i had to steal this time for myself last night i went and came back and my little boy was sitting at my bedroom door crying because he woke up and mommy wasnt there only daddy he didnt want daddy he climbed in my arms and didnt let go that makes me feel bad... but im doing it for him too so i can be healthy and chase him around.

Babylove135
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:10 PM

The 30 day shred

Come join our group where you can talk about whatever you want with no drama!!     www.cafemom.com/group/BusyB

shannonp627

Workout video at least 5 times a week!

ceciliam

Zumba and Fluidity! I also do Yoga Kids with my three year old son...he even has his own yoga mat! LOL!

I Love Diaper Cakes!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)