Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel so awful.

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:28 PM
  • 6 Replies

I can't even believe it. I feel like the worst mom ever. I stepped out of the room for thirty seconds and my daughter rolled off the bed. I just feel so bad. I am so happy that she is ok...she was crying. I think mostly out of shock...ah, I can't believe it.

LILA'S MOMMY <3

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
JAX_Mami
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:31 PM

it happens. we moms make mistakes. just learn from it...be careful next time like put pillows up or put her in the crib. Make sure she doesn't fall asleep right away and check her eyes to see if they're dilated. its ok mama...you're not a bad mom.

BUT

ashley_nick30
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:31 PM

I think this happens too ever one!! When my son was smaller he would go to sleep on my bed and i would put pillows all around him!! This was b4 he even started crawling and somehow one day he rolled off bed!! it just happens!! I was torn too pieces!! It broke my heart!!

Beautifulnewmom
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:33 PM

hun my son fell outta bed at 3days old! and he is just fine! i cried and cried because i was such a bad mom for that but then he had fallen off the couch 2time one at 3mths and one at 6mths! all accidents. it happens and shes going to be fine!

Janette81
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:34 PM

I think we all have a similar story to tell.  Don't beat yourself up; it happens to the best of us. hugging

Ilovemyson51508
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:37 PM

im sure shes fine just give her a lill extra love my son has fallen out his crib and off my bed my coutch and hes just fine 8 months old there troopers

delilahsmom08
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:34 PM

Thank you all so much...I was just so torn up. I think I might be giving her too much love, she kinda was like mom get away I want to play lol.

LILA'S MOMMY <3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)