Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IF U COULD ...

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:30 PM
  • 6 Replies

IF U COULD U GO BACK IN TIME AND SEE YOU,R 15 Y OLD SELF . WHAT WOULD U TELL HER ??

BE CAREFULL...U WILL GO THROW A LOT FRO 15 -25

WHAT WOULD U SAY TO YOU,R 18 Y OLD SELF ?

HE IS NOT WORTH IT !!!

IF U COULD SEE YOU,R SELF 10 YEARS FROM NOW WHAT WOULD U ASKE YOUR SELF??

I WOULD ASK MY SELF ABOUT MY KIDS AND IF I EVER FOUND A MAN, LOL...AND HOW MANNY MORE TAT ,S DO I HAVE .

IF U COULD SEE YOU,R GRATE  GRATE GRATE GRANDPARENTS . WHAT 3 THING WOULD U SHE EM?

I WOULD SHOW EM RUNNING WATER,TP,WASHER DRYER LOL..

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MonicasMommy
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:32 PM

No offense but I cant even tell what this is supposed to say!

JAX_Mami
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:35 PM

she asked a question then answered it...w/ a couple spelling errors but its still readable....

the questions are IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND SEE YOUR 15 YR OLD SELF WHAT WOULD YOU TELL HER?

WHAT WOULD YOU SAY TO YOUR 18 YR OLD SELF

IF YOU COULD SEE YOURSELF 10 YEARS FROM NOW WHAT WOULD YOU ASK YOURSELF?

IF YOU COULD SEE YOUR GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDPARENTS WHAT WOULD YOU ASK THEM

Quoting MonicasMommy:

BUT

cam9lak
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:37 PM

I agree

Quoting MonicasMommy:

duke25fan
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:40 PM

I would tell my 15 year old self that my soon to be boyfriend at 16 didn't have to become my DH. We didn't get married until I was 21.  I love my DH with all my heart but sometimes, I think, we wouldn't have married if we hadn't been together so long. Like, if I met him now at this age, we probably wouldn't be together.  We are working on our relationship though. We've been married 11 years and have two beautiful little girls.

I would tell my 18 year old self to go to college. Don't be in such a rush to grow up. Your missing out on so much not going right to school. It's harder to do once your married with kids.  I also would have told her to live on her own before getting married. I went straight from living with mom to living with DH. Should have taken some alone time just for me.

If I could ask myself anything 10 years from now, I would ask what mistakes I made with my girls so I could go back in time and unmake them. In 10 years I'll have teens 15 and 18 and I would love to be prepared for that. LOL

If I could see my great, great, great grandparent's. I would show them the same as you and also, a movie theater, a car and schools now.

What  great questions. :0)

KRISSH
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:02 PM

Quoting duke25fan:

I would tell my 15 year old self that my soon to be boyfriend at 16 didn't have to become my DH. We didn't get married until I was 21.  I love my DH with all my heart but sometimes, I think, we wouldn't have married if we hadn't been together so long. Like, if I met him now at this age, we probably wouldn't be together.  We are working on our relationship though. We've been married 11 years and have two beautiful little girls.

I would tell my 18 year old self to go to college. Don't be in such a rush to grow up. Your missing out on so much not going right to school. It's harder to do once your married with kids.  I also would have told her to live on her own before getting married. I went straight from living with mom to living with DH. Should have taken some alone time just for me.

If I could ask myself anything 10 years from now, I would ask what mistakes I made with my girls so I could go back in time and unmake them. In 10 years I'll have teens 15 and 18 and I would love to be prepared for that. LOL

If I could see my great, great, great grandparent's. I would show them the same as you and also, a movie theater, a car and schools now.

What  great questions. :0)

THANKS .. I LOVE GOOD QUSTONS ...MAKES U THANK.....

itsnotaboutm765
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:05 PM

I would tell my self everything is going to be fine.  God works in mysterious ways.  i wouldn't change my life. I don't want to know the future because the past is what makes the future

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)