Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think? And Could I do it? OT

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:41 PM
  • 5 Replies

Poll

Question: So My question to you is this... Do you think I could sell These (after a bit of practice of course) And How much Do you think?

Options:

Yes, Sell Them (Please tell me how much for)

Maybe Sell Them

Don't sell Them and Find another Hobby!

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 8

View Results

So I've been wanting to get into making bows and tutu's! I may have posted once already with my first bow and first tutu! But here they are again!!

FIRST BOW EVER!!

Second Bow (just made today) Looks just as crappy as the first!!

and Third Bow (also made today) It's supposed to be made with thicker ribbon (like my first and second bow) BUT I wanted to make one in this color and Decided to make the bow a bit bigger so That's why It looks a little funny... BUT it's got good shape!!

And my ONLY Tutu!

Here it is on my daughter!

I've been told I could get $15-$20 out of the TuTu's

Please respond with that you think I could get for the BOW'S AND TUTU'S! I want to know on both of them! THANKS

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
cabsmom10
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:46 PM

I think they are cute! But I think there is a lot of competition out there (especially if selling on Ebay)...you see items like that all the time! I say...try to sell them both! Good luck.

RaulitosMommy
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:48 PM

are they hair bows? idk about $20 bucks for the tutu..i bought some at Target for $7.99 for my niece..

tattooI am a tattoed, pierced, non-church going, public school sending, vaccinating, spanking, swear word using, bilingual teaching, MAC makeup obsessedLipstick 3, don't skinny dip-I chunky dunk, single mom of a beautiful boy!

Ft.Stewart_wife
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:48 PM

Its really cute but i know i would not pay that much for the tutu. I can make those for like 5 bucks at the most myself. But i like the bows.

HeatherM0529
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:53 PM

It cost me $8 to make the TUTU! So I think $15 isn't too unreasonable!

It costs about $.75-$1 to make the bows, so I think $3 for one and 2 for $5 wouldn't be a bad deal. I would probably start on Etsy, and Then who knows from there!! Thanks for the responses

HeatherM0529
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:18 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)