Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is my SO the only one?

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:57 PM
  • 6 Replies

Is my SO the only one that acts like an ass when I tell him not to do something? Prime example for the past 2 days everytime he walks by me he feels the need to stop and squeeze my tits. FYI i breastfeed our DD meaning when those babies fill up after a 9 hr shift (not pumping mind you) last thing I really want is for him to come and squeeze my tits. Well I told him again this morning to cut that shit out and what's his response?? Well how but I just don't fucking touch you at all then. I mean really?? It's like this everytime I tell him to back off from something. It's so annoying I feel like I'm dealing with a child sometimes. Another good example when we have company over no one wants to watch him play guitar hero on the tv in the room we are all sitting in. I say something to him what's he do? Goes uh fine whatever and shuts the system down loudly like he's trying to make it a point that he's mad. Ok he's 23 yrs old no grown person needs to act that way in front of company. I swear it's like I have 2 kids to take care of ugh

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
tes1proudmomma
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:00 PM

Sounds exactly like my DH....exactly! LOL

CaiNy5
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:03 PM

My SO is 29 and still acts like that! So dont feel bad...ur not alone.

jandyrodax
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:06 PM

Sounds like my ex boyfriend...which is just one of many reasons why I kicked him to the curb.

25beengoodtome

It took a few times, but I cured my hubby. I gave him the return pleasure, grabbing his family jewels not carefully. I got his attention ~ quick! He's much gentler now.

kelndylsmommy

Nope you are not alone mine is 28 and still acts that way.

aluvk4evr
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:07 PM

My dh is the same way about touching me. He usually can't go near me w/out squeezing my butt, boobs, or the other area. And when I tell him to lay off he acts the same. It's either all or nothing with men.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)